11 Years on Somersoft - Thanks Guys

Gosh - it's been more years than I care to remember, since I joined. The advice, support and encouragement on here has been invaluable and much appreciated over the years.

I only wish I not only joined sooner - but listened more when I did

I joined upon Somersoft's inaugural formation back in 1999, a few forum boards before the current one we have today.
While I didn't join quite as far back as you, I did join well before this current platform. I don't know my join date, as my early posts aren't even on this board & they may have been under another name, but it was a long time ago & I have much to be thankful for, for being a part of this wonderful resource.
OK you win!

If you try hard, it's not too late. There's plenty of fella's here that are still single. :p

Hi RPI
Congratulations ;)
Thanks for your contributions and sharing your knowledge, information etc. I know you have helped many on SS.

Great stuff:)

MTR

If you try hard, it's not too late. There's plenty of fella's here that are still single. :p

My wife might have something to say about that.

Thanks for all the replies guys. I am extremely lucky in that I love what I do so when I talk property it never feels like work.

I remember fondly the early BIG (Brisbane Investor Group) meetings which were sponsored by the forums in the early 2000's, have met many people in person through here and also have some online friends for many years that I'm still to meet!

I remember fondly the early BIG (Brisbane Investor Group) meetings which were sponsored by the forums in the early 2000's, have met many people in person through here and also have some online friends for many years that I'm still to meet!

I used to go along to those. Always lots of interesting people

I'm not sure if the Perth Investor Group really took off- just for the acronym.

Back