15Mil investment channel

Hi Guys,

Hypothetically, if you had 15million (cash on hand) and to do investment or business opportunity, what would you consider?

For me, small to medium sized property development

5 storey office block/mixed use development in the right suburb. I would consider a Liverpool/Hurstville/Burwood type scenario depending upon vacancies or upcoming government space requirements.

Hi Guys,

Hypothetically, if you had 15million (cash on hand) and to do investment or business opportunity, what would you consider?

i would spread it out between high cashlow producing business/es and some developments that create good but unfortunatelt lumpy income

eg there is a business atm for sale that i know of that makes $4m a year net and could prob be bought for between $7-8m

i would spread it out between high cashlow producing business/es and some developments that create good but unfortunatelt lumpy income

eg there is a business atm for sale that i know of that makes $4m a year net and could prob be bought for between $7-8m

Sanj, PM me the details if you don't mind sharing

I would stick it in some Fixed Interest investments. I know that's not sexy, but 15 million would throw off far more income than I could ever need. So, what's the point of dealing with people/tenants/assorted BS when I'll have more than enough in a passive investment.

I would stick it in some Fixed Interest investments. I know that's not sexy, but 15 million would throw off far more income than I could ever need. So, what's the point of dealing with people/tenants/assorted BS when I'll have more than enough in a passive investment.

Lend it to me and I'll give you 5% IO. That's about what a bank would give you and I'm a nice guy.

I like the idea of 2003 corollas :p

I don't know what I would do with all the money, but would definitely use a small part of it for gaining/investing in knowledge. Eg "play" with stocks, seminars, workshops. Hopefully then I would have a better idea of what I would like to with the rest.

For the lols,

I'll offer above value properties all along my street name;) Hopefully acquire all.

For business opportunities,

IGA,Winery.

For investment opportunities

Pharmacy, Childcare Centres,

Hi Guys,

Diversified portfolio of mixed commercial with development upside.

Office / industrial / retail. Preferably multiple tenants per site.

LVR it to around 60%, good yield, nice IRR.

There are some around with nice yields but also heaps of potential for intesifying development, and increasing occupancy.

I am looking at this model right now.

Back