2010/11 Federal Budget

Each to his own Random. Happy to here Rudd has your vote (another happy bought off Labor voter). All he is really doing is cleaning up the mess and incompetence of all the state labor governments.

But then when things go pear shapes in the next 2yrs, what's the bet the Labor voters will be complaining the loudest.

No doubt your all for the budget mining tax. Higher energy and goods prices then. It's karma really. The silliest voters are going to be hit the hardest financially.

Yep that's right each to his own . No I think the miners tax is the single most destructive and stupidest thing they could do in this country right now economically speaking, talk about biting the hand that feeds you , AND , that they will end up depending on.
The silliest voters , nice ! Heaven forbid someone might think differently from you eh.
For me life is about my countries living and it's conditions , yours and your own lifestyle is what lifes all about and under Howard we became one of the most expensive and over priced countries in the world today.
In everything from the food we buy to the home we need which is ludicrous for what is suppose to be the lucky country and for the space and population we have .
Life is already becoming 3 fold better for my family now, I could prove that, not that I'd bother but I could .
But I never get into politics b/c one , each to their own but two , it's a small mind that says I vote this or I vote that, b/c it's what your country needs on the day and who is going to atleast attempt doing it that matters .
I voted labor out when rates hit 19 or whatever it was, Howard out for things his done and planned and probably Rudd one day too.

Cheers

The silliest voters , nice ! Heaven forbid someone might think differently from you eh

Hand them out a nice $900 "gift", but they don't realise that it's only borrrowed money, that they will be paying back 5 fold at some point (through inceased smoking tax, etc).
"In everything from the food we buy to the home we need". You should check out how much of what you pay for a new home is state government taxes.
Like I said. Short term view. See how life is in 2yrs, when we need to start paying off Labor debt.

Cheers. Each to his own.

sigh - that's why i always vote independent. i'm wishful and a dreamer that a government made up of fully independent, non-party-alligned, politicians would actually band together and do what is best for the country and their individual areas rather than trying to win votes for the "party".

No doubt your all for the budget mining tax. Higher energy and goods prices then. It's karma really. The silliest voters are going to be hit the hardest financially.

the voters that are hit the hardest are the ones that put a "1" in the top row and walk out.

best way to ensure your vote doesn't go where you want it.

Hand them out a nice $900 "gift", but they don't realise that it's only borrrowed money, that they will be paying back 5 fold at some point (through inceased smoking tax, etc).
"In everything from the food we buy to the home we need". You should check out how much of what you pay for a new home is state government taxes.
Like I said. Short term view. See how life is in 2yrs, when we need to start paying off Labor debt.

Cheers. Each to his own.

Talk about selective !
You know nothing about my view mate, I come from the longest viewing people I know, you'll know some of them yourself , what the hell is 2 yrs, try 20 -50.
I wonder where you think our country should be in 50yrs time, then again no I don't !
Have a good one.

to me it appears they pinning their hopes on money that there is no way they can be assured of getting . also these forecasts are based on unrealistic growth given the current environment .

140 bill in company bonds due next year also so we will see a lot of new issues coming out to raise the money to pay the debt .diluting company share prices

what price will be placed on new company bonds especially if things fail to improve , so far sales not looking good.

curious to see how this fin years gdp comes in esp when you discount the part of the stimulus

Back