21st July Canberra Property Network Meeting

Wednesday 21st July 2010
Come along to Canberra's Active Property Network Meeting. Everybody Welcome! Beginners to the Advanced....

This month is new and improved! The Active Property Network group has gone NATIONAL, meaning that we are now hosting meetings in EVERY CITY AROUND AUSTRALIA. We can now offer discounts, allowing you to save and we present greater resources to enhance our time together!

Brendan Kelly – RESULTS Property Coach for the RESULTS Mentoring Program!
Property Investing with Confidence

Brendan's passion is property. He loves everything about it and has been doing it for years. More so, he sees that any one can do it.
As a RESULTS Property Coach, he gets people to reach the next level in their own investing.
Brendan speaks regularly at local meetings, seminars and conferences. It's the first time Brendan has come to Canberra so don't miss this opportunity as he is flying in from Melbourne especially.
On the 21st of July, he'll be taking you through a process designed to help you buy your next property investment with Confidence!
Brendan will go into some detail about some of the due diligence you need to consider when analysing a deal so that you know the profit is there and that it will help you to achieve the goals you want for your life.

Greg Brierley - Frontline Home Loans
NCCP: What does this mean to you?

He is the principal of Frontline Home Loans a Canberra base mortgage broking company. Greg is also an active property investor. Greg will be discussing the contents of the new credit legislation to be introduced on the 1st of July and what impact this will have on future investors. He will present a point of view that will assist investors as they finance their properties.

Time 6:30pm -8:30pm
Location Master Builders Association, 1 Iron Knob St, Fyshwick, Australia.
Cost $20 per person or $35 for couples (cash only)
Supplied Tea & coffee and Biscuits
Bring Questions, a note pad, a pen, business cards and a smile!

**I would like to emphasize that no one will be trying to sell property. It is only about sharing information**

Please book as numbers are limited! See you all there!!
Contact Yvonne on her mobile - 0410 10 31 31 or by email- [email protected]

Next month’s meeting is on Wednesday night, August 18th, 2010.

Hopefully it's a couple of degrees warmer in the next 2 weeks, or the beanie will have to come out for the meeting!

Looking forward to seeing you all rugged up!!

:cool:

Hey Investors,

Thanks James, I have put 2 spots down! :)

The nights are always tricky into which night suits better but maybe later in the year I could put an extra special night for the guys that cant make the Wednesday nights!!! You just never know what could happen. :rolleyes:

It's almost here for another month of great info & mingling with other property investors.

See you there
;)

A Big Thank You to everybody that could make it & also to our guest speakers for making it another great meeting! Excellent turnout!!

Have a great month property investors!

:D

A Big Thank You to everybody that could make it & also to our guest speakers for making it another great meeting! Excellent turnout!!

Have a great month property investors!

:D

Thanks Snowy.

Will see you next month....remember I'll be bringing my man date!

Oh no I wish I could have come to this event but unfortunately I only saw it today. How can I be notified of these events in Canberra. Are they monthly?

Hi Angel

They were monthly for a while but I haven't seen/heard of any coming up.

Sometimes we organise somersoft meet-ups in Canberra (that doesn't sound nerdy at all) :)

The last one was in Belconnen but only a few people showed up - I was one of the last minute pikers :(

There was talk about possibly having something down south next time.

Cheers

Jamie

:) are the meet ups normally always with presenters or are they generally more informal catch ups? Because if they were more casual then meet ups disguised as after work drinks in the city as the weather gets warmer wouldn't seem so geeky.

:) are the meet ups normally always with presenters or are they generally more informal catch ups? Because if they were more casual then meet ups disguised as after work drinks in the city as the weather gets warmer wouldn't seem so geeky.
They're very formal - we all wear our Australian Property Investor caps and take turns debating about potential hot spots.....just joking :)

We normally get together at a pub, have a couple of drinks and chat. Nothing formal, no presenters - just a chance for people who enjoy or are interested in investing to meet up....so I guess it's not too geeky after all :)

Cheers

Jamie

Back