2770 going crazy

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-nsw-tregear-113935731

$232k, absolutely insane market, didnt stand a chance :( got blown out of the water with the bidding

the home reno reality shows have had a strong/bad effect,

lets hope the owners werent thinking, that a latte+weekend of work+fighting with your partner+15 mins of tears was going to deliver a massive windfall

I know crazy!! I just came on to sy this too but you beat me to it.. Goodluck to that person

My jaw dropped when I saw that record sale in Mounty County.

Wonder how many SS investors are going to be at the mortgagee auctions tomorrow, am sure we will see keen interest and intense bidding.

$780 k??

Just plain stupid. That one will skew the median! It will take a long time for the purchaser of the property to see capital gain. Ouch!

Wont affect the median too greatly. Median is the 'middle' sale price. For instance, the median of the following sales:

$100,000
$200,000
$300,000
$400,000
$1,000,000.

...is $300,000, the middle sale. Average price might be skewed, but we don't work on averages in RE.

Goes to show though, if you have a similar property in a similar area, I would be looking hard to try get a valuation to see if there is any chance of equity gain.

pinkboy

Wow. Talk about overcapitalisation. For those not in NSW that's like paying $800,000 for a house in Werribee, VIC.

You won't be able to use this in valuation until 3 months later when it settles, and even then a valuer will probably ignore it as an outlier ;)

Wow. Talk about overcapitalisation. For those not in NSW that's like paying $800,000 for a house in Werribee, VIC.

You won't be able to use this in valuation until 3 months later when it settles, and even then a valuer will probably ignore it as an outlier ;)

Just suck it up fellas

This is just a taste of things to come for 2770

Went to an auction on saturday. 2 bedroom unit in Werrington, neither room had built in wardrobes, kitchen desperately in need of a reno, carpet really ugly. Paint required. Sold for 220,000, potential rent $250 (nothing to be exciting about). Quite a few people bidding.

I really wish there was a 'like' button.

There is a "give kudos" button, which looks like scales of justice, near the title of the post. This gives "like" to the poster.

I bought one property in 2770 in September 2011, was just too busy to get any more. I think the horse has bolted.

Any ideas where the next place to buy is?

There is a "give kudos" button, which looks like scales of justice, near the title of the post. This gives "like" to the poster.

I am well aware of that & give kudos often, however I was making reference to the public 'like' button that you find on Facebook. Sometimes it's nice to let others know that you 'like' something too.

I am well aware of that & give kudos often, however I was making reference to the public 'like' button that you find on Facebook. Sometimes it's nice to let others know that you 'like' something too.

Use as appropriate :D

picture.php

picture.php

Back