298-312 Pennant Hills Rd, Pennant Hills NSW

Originally posted by Property Cycle
and i know that these are generaly people that are seminar and forum junkies that are still talking themselves out of it, but negative attitudes are contageous.

when you post something like this surely you have to expect whats coming and duck for cover ?

oh well i spose its true that negativity breeds negativity.

Hiya,
Actually i agree with Brains totally (a little scarey i know :D ), i don't think posters on Caveat Emptor should be ripped to shreds. Personally i think that the only people who sell stuff via this forum are people with a proven background & who have respect from other formites. It's a much easier to sell stuff to general public, than via this forum where generally people have a greater understanding of the property market. For me the best purchasers are those who are emotional about the property i'm trying to sell & not seasoned investors who look at the numbers.
I would prefer to see more deals on CE & maybe if we weren't as harsh (still carry out analysis though) we might get more stuff posted in the CE section (must admit this is one of my discussion areas & would love to see more deals in this area).

Just my opinion for what it's worth & i would hate to see this forum being a place where people are afraid to post stuff for fear of being overly criticised.

Regards Tony.

PS. Brains no disrepect to u, just couldn't resist the jibe.

Originally posted by XBenX
when you post something like this surely you have to expect whats coming and duck for cover ?

oh well i spose its true that negativity breeds negativity.

Ben,

Would you agree that it would only push the right buttons if it were the truth?

Hmm... I hadn't been following this thread. I'm sorry I looked at it now.

XBenX - pull your head in. Now.

There have been way too many posts in this thread which have attacked the original poster unnecessarily.

Sure, analyse, dissect, discuss the deal - that's what we are here for - but this is not an excuse for flaming posters. If you really think something is spam and should be removed, PM or email the moderators or administrators and they will deal with it.

Some of you have been acting like schoolyard bullies looking for any excuse to put the boot in. The only critisism we need here is "constructive" critisism.

Brains is right - this is not intended to be a "cliquey little group".

I overheard a conversation between two old and wise beings (note that the BEN in the conversation is NOT XBenX):

YODA: (irritated) I cannot teach him. The boy has no patience.

BEN'S VOICE: He will learn patience.

YODA: Hmmm. Much anger in him...

BEN: Luke, don't give in to hate -- that leads to the dark side.

I hope we can learn something from our elders.

Les (another wise being) has gone to a lot of trouble with the posting guidelines - I suggest everyone reads them again. These guidelines cover not only deals posted here, but also responses to posts in this forum and as such everyone should take heed.

http://www.somersoft.com/forums/showthread.php?postid=399#post399

People,

I have PM'ed a couple of people offline in an attempt to prevent this thread from becoming less than it should be.

Please, keep to "the deal" in posting replies. PC has put up an offer - ask away about the deal - but, please, DO stick to questions about the deal.

'Nuff said,

Regards,

Les,
Caveat Emptor Moderator

nah ill leave the bait swinging, it was attractive though (i cant be bothered to waist the research time)

hrmmm can anyone explain how I could "waist" the research time :p

maybe that should have been waste

hrmmm can anyone explain how I could "waist" the research time :p

Well... there was a lot of time I spent in uni at the cafeteria (mostly playing cards) which should have been spent in the library. The consumption that tends to happen in cafeteria environments certainly had an effect on my waist - so I can see how it could be said I was waisting my research time !

Actually geoffw, it's called "verbing nouns", which of course is what I just did with the noun "verb" !

us youngn's skipped grammar in school, i dont even know what a noun or a verb is :p

the only way i know ive made a mistake is the little green line :p

That would be a good topic for the Coffee Lounge.
Knowing grammar makes you enjoying the language to a fuller extent. It's like in anything else - the more you know about things (wine, ballet, cars, music, property investment) the more you enjoy them. Not that my grammar is perfect (at least the English one).

Cheers,

Lotana

Back