2br Villa in St Marys (Sydney)

Hi All

I have had an IP become vacant and am considering selling to fund some development works.

2 br 1 bathroom villa in St Marys, its on the end so one common wall and windows on 3 sides.

Has wraparound L shaped yard, single carport, split AC, polished timber floorboards, vertical blinds throughout.

Has an updated kitchen with new upper cupboards, rangehood and stove 2 years ago, was painted throughout 2 years ago as well.

Strata is pretty reasonable at $400pq. Council $287pq.

Has been renting at $300pw past 2 years since I renovated it. Should have no issue renting again at same rate.

Looking around the 290k mark, not the highest yielder for someone buying now, but an easy set and forget in western sydney.

Any interest before it goes to an agent please msg me. Photos available. No postage unfortunately.

No silly lowball offers please :)

Dave

Ha ha,be realistic,take out the rates and what is the return?

Look i bump it 210k :)

Ps.I'm only adding 10k because your not using an agent.

Haha.

Another villa in same complex went under contract this week in a lesser position and presentation for 285k, and another for 301k, so I do know what it will sell for on open market :p

Where's my cash flow mate?...Idiots paying 285k-301k?...List it with an agent and get a quick result...No point holding something that's blocking the sewerage.

Good luck with it DaveM :)

Haha.

Another villa in same complex went under contract this week in a lesser position and presentation for 285k, and another for 301k, so I do know what it will sell for on open market :p

Just me being cynical, so why not put it with an agent on the open market?

Seriously though DaveM,private sale is the go,if people can't see CF well they may should bet on black or red.

If people can't see the opportunity before listed with an agent,they snooze and lose!

My posts were tongue in cheek ha ha

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you sell this privately...given the current market...why would you not put a good agent onto this. They through their contacts should get you a better price.

Have a look at your handle...."astute"?? ;)

Hi All

I have had an IP become vacant and am considering selling to fund some development works.

2 br 1 bathroom villa in St Marys, its on the end so one common wall and windows on 3 sides.

Has wraparound L shaped yard, single carport, split AC, polished timber floorboards, vertical blinds throughout.

Has an updated kitchen with new upper cupboards, rangehood and stove 2 years ago, was painted throughout 2 years ago as well.

Strata is pretty reasonable at $400pq. Council $287pq.

Has been renting at $300pw past 2 years since I renovated it. Should have no issue renting again at same rate.

Looking around the 290k mark, not the highest yielder for someone buying now, but an easy set and forget in western sydney.

Any interest before it goes to an agent please msg me. Photos available. No postage unfortunately.

No silly lowball offers please :)

Dave

'Astute' is selling privately where the buyer and seller axes the rea and meet middle ground...well that's my opinion anyway.

Proof is in the pudding...DaveM,let us know how you go,Good luck.

As an 'astute investor' he knows how much he can get in the open market. It is a win - win if he can sell it for around less 1% of that market value.

Back