3 & 5 year fixed rates thread

cba rates from Friday
1 year 5.39%
2 years 5.59%
3 year 5.39%
4 years 5.89%
5 year 5.99%

Not according to this article. I think you may have just subtracted 0.4% off all of the current advertised rates. And I'm guessing those are with the Wealth package discount.

I might have been worried if those were the real figures, since I just locked in a 3 year rate with St George at 5.59% :) And it would have significantly undercut every competitor. Somehow I don't see CBA ever doing that...

Current CBA Fixed Rates on Wealth/MAV Package

1 Year 5.69%
2 Year 5.59%
3 Year 5.69%
4 Year 5.99%
5 Year 5.99%

its partial, that is 1.5%. either chuck your money in a term deposit, in redraw on the fixed rate (knowing you cant redraw it during the fixed rate period) or find a lender that offsets 100% of their fixed rate loan.

Does anyone know or have a lender that offers 100% offset on fixed rate loans?

adelaide and I think the rock do full offset on their fixed rates, last I looked above 6ish for 1 to 3 years.

adelaide and I think the rock do full offset on their fixed rates, last I looked above 6ish for 1 to 3 years.

believe the rock canned it ?

leaves ABL and maybe CUA ( who arent on my panel)

although a little exxy they can work well as a rate hedge where clients havea lot of liquidity in their borrowing and can pull funds from variable to fixed and vica versa

ta
rolf

Current CBA Fixed Rates on Wealth/MAV Package

1 Year 5.69%
2 Year 5.59%
3 Year 5.69%
4 Year 5.99%
5 Year 5.99%

Ouch, this hurts. I am with CBA...

Last GFC I broke from 7.65% for five and rode it down and the goal was 5 with 5in front. Did well but it never made under 6%...then is slowly but surely creep up and each time I thought WHY????, then I though OK, it makes no sense WHY but I was happy with 7.65% so took money off the table and secured 3 year at 7.1% :D....at the top.....it turned out.

Again, where is that crystal ball, sigh......Peter:(

Back