3 & 5 year fixed rates thread

yes can confirm 1 and 3 year fixed rates are 5.39% with ME bank includes free rate lock and no ongoing fees. $300 setup fee and $200 discharge when you leave. A really great deal :)

Hi Rolf,
Is ME Bank good to deal with ? Do they have 100% offset account etc ?
Last time I changed bank was quite a while ago I am so lost with all the new stuff.
Thanks,
Soy.

The Pitt street branch in front of Macbank.

The turnaround was 3 days! I was impressed...these guys are young and very customer service oriented. The management team has change since I last dealt with them!

Nice sash. Could you tell me which branch on NAB you are dealling with ? My NAB banker went down to 5.45 after days/weeks of discusionand and thought he had done me a great favour. Thanks.

Hi Rolf,
Is ME Bank good to deal with ? Do they have 100% offset account etc ?
Last time I changed bank was quite a while ago I am so lost with all the new stuff.
Thanks,
Soy.
I've been using them for 14 years - much better than the big 4. They have some new loan products out for offset that I'm not too familiar with, I have an offset that I think is discontinued now. The only thing they couldn't help me with in the past was paying interest in advance. They have often had the best rates and least fees also, and I really like that they don't have lock in fees on fixed rates.

or just the tipping point of things to come ?

ta
rolf
Rolf,... The wife and I discussed fixing some loans last week, but felt that we'd hold off as I read a few articles were saying that the rates should drop further due to the slowdown in the economy. Is this what you were pointing out, that you feel that there may be further cut's?

I know it's crystal ball stuff, but just your opinion would be fine.

Mystery

Back