3 BR House for removal

OMG - yay! Consider the bullet bitten ... when is this all happening? Who are you going with?

p.s. place looks lovely - no price tho. Is it free and just pay for removal, or is there a cost?

OMG is right Lizzie!

I obviously wasn't content with my stress levels and have decided to up it a notch!

It is for sale. And I'll be honest.... for the 2 people that have enquired and posted... it does look like its sold. There is someone coming from "the country" on wednesday who says that they will pay me full price and take it.

SOOoooo I will contact who ever has messaged me and if the sale falls through I'll let you know.

Lizzie - we are just in the final stages of negotiating but it looks like we are building a Rawson Home. The Edge in the elite facade. Very scarily excited at the moment! Selling the house has forced our hand. We need to act quickly now so we aren't homeless.. for long anyway!

well... never count your chickens hey! My buyer coming to look on wednesday has pulled out. Problems with his block. :(

So back on the market. :D

Yeah Im not that fussy about my toilets :rolleyes: I prefer to make sure other rooms are right :D :D

But you know what i mean... it so hard to get everything happening. This plan is as close to perfection as I think we are going to get for our block and that is after scoping an architect and all.

Now at the mercy of the latest changes to the NCC DCP :roll eyes: as to whether we will get it through do to FSR Aarghh....

House now sold. Thanks for all of the interest. Quite blown away really by what we got for it and how much interest there is out there for moving houses.
There was a lot if time wasters that thought they'd get it for nothing but in the end I had 3 parties very keen and 2 realistic buyers.
Very happy with the result.
Woohoo.... Now to find somewhere to rent. Omg not easy in this area!

even in a bad market if you have the right property in the right area you will have people wanting to buy it that must of been a good property to start with

i know of a few guys locally that have sold and knowing the town they were good areas and nice house and had lots of interest but theres others in the town that have been sitting there for ages

That is better than a poke in the eye with a burnt stick :D and much, much better than having to pay to have it demolished. Well done.

Back