300k max

Trying to get my first investment property. Im 19 and 4th year plumbing appretice. Looking at the buy and hold strategie. Im looking at a property max about 300k. What areas fit that price range with good capital growth? In nsw?

Could get 1 or 2 in Adelaide for that and have it paying for itself so as to not subtract from your apprenticeship level income?

Trying to get my first investment property. Im 19 and 4th year plumbing appretice. Looking at the buy and hold strategie. Im looking at a property max about 300k. What areas fit that price range with good capital growth? In nsw?

In general have you had a think about your long term goals? Strategy overall?

Then subject to above the detail questions like do you want units, townhouses, or homes on blocks? Do you have have any specific requests like water views?

If its units you want then certain parts of W'gong are affordable enough and it is on the rise.

If its houses, then a couple of decent houses in Nowra area or cheaper parts of Bay and Basin for that money. Gives you renovation potential too. The metrics for capital growth are promising.

Otherwise major regionals are options but you need to know where , why, and what you are buying as it is possible to get it very wrong if you don't do your research.

Good luck Nick! My son is a 3rd year apprentice refrigeration mechanic 18 year old he's saving for his first investment property as well. The way he is going he should have his depoist before the end of the year. Good to see your have your head screwed on, gee I wish I would of started at your age. All the best.

Good luck Nick! My son is a 3rd year apprentice refrigeration mechanic 18 year old he's saving for his first investment property as well. The way he is going he should have his depoist before the end of the year. Good to see your have your head screwed on, gee I wish I would of started at your age. All the best.

Thanks Jenko!
Thats awesome, saving on apprentice wages is hard but it will pay off. Luckily had someone to wake me up about over a year ago. Probably like you did with your son. Goodluck :) Is your son on the forum!

Back