3x1 IP in Como

i deleted that advert - default for gumtree seems for it to say sold for some reason.

this is the current ad on re.com

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-wa-como-119480155

i actually got a call today from a buyer who offered me 640k private sale as he wants to demolish & rebuild, but i referred him to the re.com add now.

i would have probably taken 650 private sale, but now with 11k selling fee's i cant do it.

cheers

I've instructed the agent to revise the listing to best offer over $635k

btw, I called the guy back who offered me 640k private sale over the phone, only to be told the bank would actually only lend him 600 now :)

its open this weekend if anyones interested

initial asking asking price was too high - i'm totally fine with that :)

i thought you said you were going to leave it up to me :p

Still haven't changed the photos after 2 weeks. Agent has had every opportunity to.

Classic example of a vendor who doesn't want to try to sell.

pinkboy

Still haven't changed the photos after 2 weeks. Agent has had every opportunity to.

Classic example of a vendor who doesn't want to try to sell.

pinkboy

Vendor bought for 565k at the peak in 2013 + Stamp Duty, you can understand why he put it up for 699k (in 2013 - Tried to flip it?) and is now all the way down to what it's actually worth
660+ 2/4/2015
655+ 11/4/2015
and now just another week later
635+

Another mining job lost :p?

it was never listed for 699 LOL - you have probably looked up the much nicer rear house at 10A

it went under offer today

and no, my mining engineering job is very safe with BHPB thanks, ive just had a big promotion actually.
5 days at head office one week & 4 days on site the next - sweeet roster..

:)

That $500 is USD by the way.

*you're

pinkboy

Within 3 weeks went from wanting 655k from a private sale to getting sub 635k and needing to pay an agent.

A bit of humility and not thinking he knows it all would have saved thousands of dollars

Back