4 years to buy 2nd investment property.

Beening looking for last 4 months see alot of crap, looked yesterday put an offer in this morning signing papers this afternoon. Hopfully 3rd one only takes 12 months.

One thing i have learned and i'll share from buying this I would not buy a property without looking at it looked at 1000's of houses on the net and they look alot different in real life than photos.

Mat.

Each and to there own i guess.

All 3 blocks of land and the established IP we have purchased were sight unseen.

We have since seen them all in the flesh and they all met or exceeded expections. Maybe we were lucky.

The numbers stacked up so we went for it and put the appropriate insurances in place. We have had decent to solid cap growth on all 4 properties to date.

Jase

I must say Mat, I'm a bit of a sight unseen person if the numbers stack up and I'm buying otp or near new in a heated market.

I could have lost out on a couple of very sweet deals if I hadn't have purchased sight unseen this year.

You need to be comfortable with whatever you choose to do and what works for one, doesn't necessarily work for another.

good luck

sq:)

I've happily bought interstate sigh unseen, and haven't had any issues to date. i dont think i will ever see these properties.

I suppose it doesn't really matter if it has to be sight unseen. Personally we wouldn't do it (our IP's in SE QLD), but if you have a good PM who can manage appropriately, then go for it!

I suppose it doesn't really matter if it has to be sight unseen. Personally we wouldn't do it (our IP's in SE QLD), but if you have a good PM who can manage appropriately, then go for it!

Only bought 1 sight unseen in Townsville... didn't fair badly with that one
3 years down the track its worth an addition 200k+

A picture may tell a story,
but an inspection reveals a lot more.

Back