$415 pw incl bills. Looking for tenants. Perth.

Hey

Thought id post on here incase some perth people know of anyone looking for an affordable place to live.

House has been renovated so that its split up into a dual living setup. originally a 4x2 we have set it up so that myself and girlfriend are living in the front 1x1 house and we have the back 3x1 available for rent. House is in South lakes close to the Cockburn train station, Kwinana Freeway, Murdoch Uni and Freo.

Im 26 from nz and my girlfriend is 24 from france, we both work away on a 2 week on 1 week off roster. Since we are not home very often and have a large house we are looking to get a couple/family etc in to share the place with us.

The back part of the property is for rent and we are looking for 400-415$ per week which would included all utilities and unlimited internet.
The house has been renovated in a way that its like a duplex unit.
Separate entry, seperate kitchen, bathroom laundry, indoor and outdoor living areas plus carport. has the feeling of your own home with all the privacy but at a much cheaper price.

we are after a couple or family that are clean, tidy and mature. have put an add up on gumtree but getting an interesting mix of people that we are not happy with.

so if anyone on here knows somebody that this may suit send me a PM and i can get in touch and send through some pictures etc.

cheers
blair :)

Will your home insurance cover you for damage or fire caused by tenants, some policies may be voided completely if rented "on the quiet"

Back