500K to spend on IP - Northern Beaches?

As for earlier points mentioned:

Yeah, once they cut down the trees, remove the koalas, clear the undergrowth and bring water and electricity to the area. :D You mean OVERDEVELOPED.

That is a negative, the more the population increases the less desirable it becomes due to traffic, difficulty to park, noise from high density living and closeness to each other - at least to those already living here. Traffic increase over the last 10 years due to development is a PIA. An old agent in the area told me they are having to space open houses further apart to allow time to get between properties and park - and we are only talking a few streets.

Congrats on the purchase!
Can't go wrong with a unit in deewhy.
But I agree with beach side about population growth. dy has already had a huge pop growth with the building of the shopping centre and more units. I wouldn't want to see any drastic increases as its already quite busy and congested...but people want to live on the insula peninsula and dy is the easiest way in! Everyone wants the lifestyle! So there may be room for more growth there just needs to be a balancing act to keep lifestyle and over developing.

The bus info is interesting to read,i will have to look into it more. It definitely needs something done up there! Going from Mona to the city is a big haul and improving would get more interest to top end of nb.

Back