$58K to start with and read on

Great thread!

I understand you are developing townhouses on some of the sites? How many townhouses for your first such development and how many for your latest?

sorry for late reply..just saw your post..

first one was duplex... dual occ

currently developing 4 townhouse

and have following in pipe line (at DA stage)

8-13 apartments (waiting for car park configuration) in vic

3 Townhouses in Regional nsw.. may be early next year

WOW, your story is so inspirational!
You certainly proved you reap what you sow, or give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.
Congratulations, keep growing and learning!:)

Another Stepping Stone

Congratulations on securing your BA license.

I don't believe there are many BA that source development sites and understand the pain and joy of developing.

I recall desperately phoning a BA to source development site, however most unfortunately do not have the expertise, ie how to work out feasibility, zoning and not prepared to spend the hard yards required to secure a profitable site.

Good for you.

Cheers
MTR:)

Did Chirag get his BA license?
very inspirational career development
Not sure how you would find the time for full time IT job, few development on the go and now a BA. Congrats!!

Hi Mflying

You are a truly driven individual working very hard to make it all happen.

I take my hat of to you and hope to catch up one day.

Also congrats on the BA status - more hard work that will bring many rewards.

Cheers

Hi Mflying

Cheers

Andy,

Come down to the Shire meet up next Saturday if you can make it.

Hi Mflying

Cheers

Thanks everyone for kind words and encouragement. I will post more details soon.. ( working in background to get there)

Handyandy, you many not recognize me but i have met you at chatswood meetup and i regularly see you around sutho.. would love to catch up for coffe at black horse.

Did Chirag get his BA license?
very inspirational career development
Not sure how you would find the time for full time IT job, few development on the go and now a BA. Congrats!!

Thanks RR101,

It is very simple.. less sleep = more work.. hahaha

I have been fortunate enough to get lot of helping hand from SS members to make it happen.

there is more too....

Congratulations on securing your BA license.

I recall desperately phoning a BA to source development site, however most unfortunately do not have the expertise, ie how to work out feasibility, zoning and not prepared to spend the hard yards required to secure a profitable site.

Good for you.

Cheers
MTR:)

Well, you know now who to ring..:D:D:D:D:

Beginning of something big

Here we go again:

Been working on this venture for last few months and Happy to announce that I have started a Buyers Agency Business focused on Property Development under a banner of "Be Developer"

Many Many thanks to this forum for providing a platform to learn ,in and out of property related transactions. with out help of this forum and its members, i wouldn't have achieved what i have achieved so far.

I understand simple things in life and i really believe in give and take, so i have decided to document my experience in property development field in
e-book /Guide, it will be available for everyone at no cost at http://bedeveloper.com.au/resources/

I also came across lot of aspiring property developers that aren't aware of cost associated with property development, so i have developed a basic feasibility calculator . If you get bored of filing out most details on that calculator, please re think your property development venture. some of those cost are must for property development and i have seen some of property developers aren't aware of it.. it will cost you lot of $$$$$ and you may loose money

calc is here http://bedeveloper.com.au/resources/

At Be Developer, we cater Domestic and International clients, so
e-book/guide talks about property course... but please, i urge you to SSers to re think of spending few thousand $$$$ on so called courses..my free guide and calculator will give you lot more information and will put in right directions.

this is my first business venture, so any constrictive feedback is welcome, please feel free to pm me and i will take your feedback on board.

I must say, idea and philosophy behind this business is to build stronger network of like minded property investors.. Again, it is a simple motto here: Together we will go far!!!

along the way, i have met very successful property investors, bankers, equity manager,stock brokers, US property investors, Lawyers. Their combined experience and knowledge in various industry is priceless to me. i don't think any money can buy that (okay if you are billionaire, different story)

Most people associated with "Be Developer" are property developers, successful property developers i should say. so if you decided to hire us, i can assure you, that you will be in safe hands!!!!

once again. Many thanks to forum members and owners of forum!

p.s there is lot more to come.. but we will continue on new website

Thanks

Thanks PropInvestor!

i also want to take this opportunity and thank owners of this forum and all mods... at times,we forget the cost and time running such website.

I wish us members would have anonymously chip in towards cost of running this website.

Knowledge gained here would have surely made millions of $ for SS members combined.

Anyway. .lesson learn.. pay the feeder.

Sim has already done a good job with PropertyChat.

i love new forum.

I hope every one chip in for Propertychat.. and at least sign up for Premier membership.. $99 is not much.,. one right advice can save you way more then $99.

1000 members X $99 per year = $99000 a year

barely enough to pay full time employee and pay for hosting cost, etc

Anyway.. see you at PC!

Back