6 Figure chick anyone know anything about them?

Hi,

my wife is looking into 6 figure chicks as a way to earn an income from home but so far we cannot get any info on how they actually earn the money other than its marketing over the internet.

To me it seems like its going to be a pyramid style sales biz like Amway.

I have Googled it and could not get anymore info on the buisness but did get allot of web sites trying to recruit you which sort of supports my pyramid suspictions.

Anyone have any info on them?

Cheers
Pablo.

6 figure chicks ABN - 171 368 631 28
http://www.abr.business.gov.au/
ABN: 17 136 863 128
View ABN history
Last modified: 04 May 2009
ABN status: Active from 01 May 2009
Entity name: Six Figure Chicks Pty Ltd
Entity type: Australian Private Company
GST status: Effective from 01 May 2009
Main business location
State: QLD
Postcode: 4127
Trading name(s)
Six Figure Chicks
Other registrations
Deductible Gift Recipient: Not entitled to receive tax deductible gifts
ACN or ARBN: 136863128​
Huge trading history 27 days
a subsidiary company of Global Events Limited
ABN: 13 428 821 659
View ABN history
Last modified: 01 May 2009
ABN status: Active from 05 Jan 2009
Entity name: EL-ZAHAR, RANIA REDA
Entity type: Individual/Sole Trader
GST status: Not currently registered for GST
Main business location
State: QLD
Postcode: 4127
Trading name(s)
GLOBAL EVENTS​
whois.aunic.net sixfigurechicks.com
Domain name: SIXFIGURECHICKS.COM
Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC
Whois Server: whoisgodaddy.com
Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com
Name Server: CARINA.LINKNET.COM.AU
Name Server: WEBHOST.LINKNET.COM.AU
Creation Date 14-jan-2009
Expiration Date: 14-jan-2010

Administrative contact
Elzahar, Rania [email protected]
Global Events
23 Paradise Rd
Slacks Creek
Brisbane, Queensland 4127
Australia
041 052 3823​
a $10/month godaddy internet account,
no address given on the web site,
registered for an ABN for one month
all those rich people who made all that history of trading for $$$$$$$ in five months max from the registration of the shell company

dozens of fake job ads

it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck => its a duck
total **expletive deleted**

Other Total Crap spouted by this person
http://events.unifiedwealthsolutions.com/ retire in 12 months
http://www.facebook.com/people/Rania-El-zahar/674548400
http://www.facebook.com/people/Rania-El-zahar/674548400#/pages/The-Secret/9260040819 the secret

contact her at
office 07 3388 8841 (75% accuracy)
cell 0410 523 823
email [email protected] every $2 company has email at mycompany.com very professional at optusnet.com

Last edited:
Any business that just has a mobile number listed in my opinion makes it look so unprofessional, nor an address that i could see on the initial site.....I dont know the business but id hazard a guess it is nothing more than home based operation or someone who is running more than one little business........if they make others rich or not i dont know nor do i care to find out looking at that website...its a real turnoff for me frankly.

The name of the lady Rania Elzahar definitely rings a bell however, i just cant remember where from....it will come to me soon enough after i make further enquiries.

Catchy business name if nothing else.

good luck to those that source info on it.........let us know when you make your million.. :)

Pyramid structures are not legal in Australia.

Tacky name though hey.

ta
rolf

oh! i actually thought it was a catchy name but ambiguous: ie for fat people or making money or both? :)

..and before anyone belts me around the ears, im not a politically correct person generally so like it or lump it, i type it as i see it.........it may well be a porkers paradise to make money...but count me out....looks and smells a bit off if the website is their first point of contact.

From their website:

Real Women
Six Figure Incomes
Working From Home
Flexible Hours
26 Billion Dollar Industry
No Cold Calling
Full Training Provided

hmmmmmm the world's oldest profession perhaps? :D

I thought you were being politically incorrect and asking for "chicks" earning 6 figures.:eek:

Is "chicks" politically incorrect? :eek:

Sorry, luv, sweetheart, blossom, darl, petal, cupcake, sweety, et al.

Isn't that gym named "Curves", or that one by Lisa Curry-Kenny - being politically incorrect?

Can I join? Didn't think so.

From their website:
hmmmmmm the world's oldest profession perhaps? :D

Yeah, that's gotta be it.

26 billion dollar industry..!! Holly crap, that's about on par with the coal and iron ore industries. Yes, it's a big industry. Check.

Six Figure Incomes. Check.
Working From Home. Check.
Flexible Hours. Check.
No Cold Calling..?? Ah?? Yep, wouldn't want to be cold either. Hotter the better eh?
Full Training Provided. As you'd expect.

See ya's.

I think I know what this is....
There are a lot of "wealth creation" seminars out there that are really just a lot of "experts " spruiking their product. Some of them offer "ground floor" opportunities to ambitious people who help run them in return for a cut of the products sales. In the current economic crisis I imagine that there will be a lot more people interested in attending these functions so there is a possibility of making some good money from them. I have been to a few of these type of things and for myself I am all guru'd out!

That ABN stuff you posted earlier, note the parent company Global Events was only registered in Jan 2009.

I have a PO box on all my domain registration stuff Just In Case but I do have a real number there. Never had anyone call it, funny that.

I think I know what this is....
There are a lot of "wealth creation" seminars out there that are really just a lot of "experts " spruiking their product. Some of them offer "ground floor" opportunities to ambitious people who help run them in return for a cut of the products sales.

Yes I did read something along these lines on one of the web sites.

My wife spoke to a lady after putting in her contact details and was told to ring a number and have a 1/2 hour conversation during which everything would be explained Hmmm yeah a half hour phone call probably getting charged $5/minute.

Thanks for all that ABN info AlmostBob

Cheers
Pablo.

Boom boom chick?

Rolf your jumping to conclusions, and MLM is perfectly legal.
Just like fund managers that lose 50% of their clients funds.
So their industry is:
"International Personal Development Events Industry"
I'd say it has something to do with motivational seminars/products.

Six figure chicks

You all seem to judge a book by it's cover!

I am a six figure chick and let me tell you that this is
a real business!! A real damn business:D:)
I live a great, happy and stress free life all thanks to being introduced to this amazing home based business!
It is successful for me because it is right for me!:):)
So please do not say negative things about something you do not know about!

isn't this like advertisements on virtually every traffic light?
earn 5000 a week part time etc?

in my opinion this is just a pyramid

you pay them 100 bucks or something like that, they send you a pack worth 5 bucks explaining how to setup your own business similar to theirs and start putting your own ads on traffic lights and sending other people such packs

6 figure

You all seem to judge a book by it's cover!

I am a six figure chick and let me tell you that this is
a real business!! A real damn business:D:)
I live a great, happy and stress free life all thanks to being introduced to this amazing home based business!
It is successful for me because it is right for me!:):)
So please do not say negative things about something you do not know about!

I Have always wondered about these "job" opportunities

heres the ad i saw on tele as well

http://www.sixfigurechicks.com/

So to thelife
we have judge your book by the cover because no one can open it to unlock your secrets....And its hard to say something Negative about it because its such a secret NO ONE does know about it!!!

Back