90% with (almost) no LMI for everyone!!!

yes, it does apply to you, as its your PPOR, its a purchase, and you are going to pay P&I. Its a little more deposit than that though, as you also need to contribute stamp duty and other costs. variable rate 4.95%, howeve you can have a fixed rate portion as well, where the rates are a little lower for the shorter terms.

What sort of interest rate is attached to this product? Would it suit someone using equity/savings to upgrade PPOR at around $1m purchase price? Will likely stay there for 5+ years, so by the sounds of it might have the option of refi after that to another product.

Have 3 other IP's (incl current PPOR) with other lenders that we can use to pull equity from to keep going..

So for $1m pp, we'd need at least $100,001 in equity/savings..

+ stamp duty.

Variable rate 4.95%
Fixed 4.59% 1-2 years
Fixed 4.69% - 3 years

+ stamp duty.

Variable rate 4.95%
Fixed 4.59% 1-2 years
Fixed 4.69% - 3 years

Rates are pretty good, especially in the fixed rate market - as Mick said above. :)

In terms of suitability, it is a great option worth exploring. You'll need to check out whether you can service the loan with the ING calculator - they are quite conservative. Your income will need to be reasonably high to get that amount of borrowing from ING.

In terms of why its suitable: Cheap rate, generally a good lender for PPORs, at that price point ($1m) your LMI saving is quite large (~$25k).

Cons are: cant go I/O and potential cash out issues down the track.

Without knowing full details, broadly speaking with the paramaters you've laid out - if you can borrow with this product, go for it over alternatives. :)

Cheers,
Redom

Nice deal.

Is it likely to be a limited time offer given use of the word 'promotion'?
Do they offer 100% offset accounts on their fixed loans?

I/O ??

Thanks
Z6

Sorry mate, broker speak getting the better of me (if your talking about my last post).

The product requires Principle + Interest repayments. Meaning you have to pay some of the principle down, which isn't ideal from a tax perspective if you turn it into an investment property down the track.

You don't have the option to go Interest Only.

Cheers,
Redom

Last edited:
I am looking to refinance 3 of my investment properties. Does any one know if there are any loan available at 90 % lend with no LMI?

I am looking to refinance 3 of my investment properties. Does any one know if there are any loan available at 90 % lend with no LMI?

yes, but mostly its occupation driven

Docs, dentists, allied medical, CPAs some engineers etc

A little income tested as well depending on lender and qualification.

broker Corey in Adelaide who posts here Im sure can help

ta
rolf

Yes for
- Engineers
- Natural resource service providers
- Medical ( including nurse and support staff now)
- Valuers
- Tax accountant
- Accountants
- Financial planners
- Lawyers/ Legal support staff
- Real estate

^Min income level etc applies.

For me it is a major difference as I need to pull out equity from 900K properties to pay off LOC against own house.

correct me if im wrong. ?? so your trying to take out $900k equity from your IP to pay down a PPOR???? hope you spoke to your accountant...

For me it is a major difference as I need to pull out equity from 900K properties to pay off LOC against own house.

Why need ??

Typically the diff between an 80 and a 90 % lend is 10 to 25 pts, and thats with a normal LMI loan. there are exceptions of course

understand that a NO LMI loan means the lender has to carry a higher capital reserve , so the cost of the funding is higher.

Often you are better off paying an LMI premium to 88 % and getting a great rate.

For many, the LMI premium is once, but the rate loading is "for ever" or at least the term or the loan.

Choose LVR, no LMI, or rate, its not pratical to expect the best of all 3, and seeking same may result in dissapointment, and wasted time and CRAA enquiries

ta

rolf

Back