$90k increase in 6 weeks

Barely a lick of paint - was it a deceased estate/desperate sale in the first instance?

I see it is a private sale/no agent - is it a fishing trip or wishful thinking? How does the asking price compare to the market? Is it what you would be expecting?

I'm not sure of the circumstances in the first instance, but the listing said there was a recent $380k valuation on the place, so it was a great deal at $330k.

Buy My Place is a private advert?

I wouldn't think it will get $420k, but the market there is a little odd, with some disjointed prices.

I'll put my head on the block and say it will sell for $390k-$400k. But I wont be buying!

Hi

I tend to find that people who try and sell their homes without a agent are wishful thinkers.

What people want and what people think they can get are two things!!

Barely a lick of paint - was it a deceased estate/desperate sale in the first instance?

I see it is a private sale/no agent - is it a fishing trip or wishful thinking? How does the asking price compare to the market? Is it what you would be expecting?

UCV 265k.

Funnily enough it seems the agent has adjusted RP Data as the area where the vendor name appears has been left blank. Those wily Greek agents!

I'm not sure of the circumstances in the first instance, but the listing said there was a recent $380k valuation on the place, so it was a great deal at $330k.

Buy My Place is a private advert?

I wouldn't think it will get $420k, but the market there is a little odd, with some disjointed prices.

I'll put my head on the block and say it will sell for $390k-$400k. But I wont be buying!

25/2/15 $390,000 we have bingo

Sold price?

That's not a bad flip for little work, especially if sold themselves without an agent.

Seems too high a price for that product in margate.

Does this look right?

Contract sell price : $390,000
Less Contract purchase price : $330,000
Less Legals : $2,500
Less Stamp Duty : $10,800
Less Agent?s fee : $7,800

Capital gain : $38,900

30% company tax (if it is that): $11,670
Net profit : $27,230

Back