A big thank you to all of you.

There are a lot of people on this forum that have saved me dozens of hours of research by providing answers to my property questions straight away.
So a big thank you to all of you, you've helped me (and many others like me immensely)! :)

I have now progressed in my learning from unconscious incompetence to concious incompetence. I'm now aware of how much I don't know, but I'm slowly getting a handle on how to find those things out.

learning-process.png

I hope that I'm contributing a little bit back to the forum as well. :)

The psycho psychologists have been doing the corporate rounds again....

I absolutely loved it when I didn't know I didn't know anything.

As they say, ignorance is bliss.

There are a lot of people on this forum that have saved me dozens of hours of research by providing answers to my property questions straight away.
So a big thank you to all of you, you've helped me (and many others like me immensely)! :)

I have now progressed in my learning from unconscious incompetence to concious incompetence. I'm now aware of how much I don't know, but I'm slowly getting a handle on how to find those things out.

learning-process.png

I hope that I'm contributing a little bit back to the forum as well. :)

Here Here - Thank you SS'ers

As they say, ignorance is bliss.

Then Julia should be as happy as a pig in poop ;)

You're probably right. Look at the photos of JG on the day she became prime minister and look at her today. She aged a lot, adding wrinkles and weight.

I don't agree with a lot of her politics or policies, but I think she was a far better prime minister than the Rudd. Even if I don't like the results, I respect that she had a very tough time of it and still managed to get results. Hopefully life outside politics treats her better for her last 3 years.

I've always liked that analogy . My other hobbie is song writing and it can be very obvious when you hear a song from a new writer a they think they're fantastic .

I have my own alternative descriptions for the four phases

1 your **** and you don't know it
2 your **** and you know it
3 you know your **** but you have to work hard to make it smell like roses
4 you're hot ****

Cliff

I've always liked that analogy . My other hobbie is song writing and it can be very obvious when you hear a song from a new writer a they think they're fantastic .

I have my own alternative descriptions for the four phases

1 your **** and you don't know it
2 your **** and you know it
3 you know your **** but you have to work hard to make it smell like roses
4 you're hot ****

Cliff

Sorry Seech

I added in what I thought was **** got to the end then had to change my word to fit :D

Back