A/C installers Nowra

I would recommend anyone except Dunn & Williams who are the Fujitsu dealers in town. By crossing them off the list you kill two birds with one stone and that's from 1st hand experience. :rolleyes:

IP or PPOR and Supply/Install or Install only.

I would say Simmark in Nth Nowra maybe worth a quote.

Last edited:
No one as yet as the choice of two from our PM are "too busy to give a date of when we expect them".

So frustrating for the tenant but we have allowed them to keep their pet onsite so they are happy to wait.

I recommend LOZ Electrical. He does all electrical, AC, CBUS etc. He is reliable, not greedy and easy to talk to. Contact is Peter on 0414794753. Cheers.

I recommend LOZ Electrical. He does all electrical, AC, CBUS etc. He is reliable, not greedy and easy to talk to. Contact is Peter on 0414794753. Cheers.

Not meant to question the quality of Peter's work but with the need to travel 200km (2.5hrs) return to put in a single AC may take some convincing even if he is a nice bloke :)

But thanks for the recommendation as I may try him out for a job in Dapto:D

Pete does regular work in Nowra for one of the property management contracts that he has. I asked him before I recommended him. Cheers.

Back