A great forum!

Hi all,

Im so pleased this forum still exists and is stronger than ever. I first looked at it when I was 22/23 years old and learnt a lot just by reading the posts and advice from the seasoned investors. I noticed that Posters like Rolf and Sim are still going strong. I still have Ians Software. That was 11 years ago as am now 33. Anyway I havent looked at this for about 8 years as got busy with family and work etc. Ive progressed on the property front and so glad this opportunity remains to connect with like minded people. Anyway just thought id share that because there is nothing like this around...cheers Tex.

Hi all,

Im so pleased this forum still exists and is stronger than ever. I first looked at it when I was 22/23 years old and learnt a lot just by reading the posts and advice from the seasoned investors. I noticed that Posters like Rolf and Sim are still going strong. I still have Ians Software. That was 11 years ago as am now 33. Anyway I havent looked at this for about 8 years as got busy with family and work etc. Ive progressed on the property front and so glad this opportunity remains to connect with like minded people. Anyway just thought id share that because there is nothing like this around...cheers Tex.

Hi Texas
Welcome back.
So what have you been doing in the last 11 years?

Hi MTR

Thanks for your reply. Ill try to answer your question without boring u to tears..

personally..
1. got married
2. had 2 kids
3. got fat.
4. got skinny
5. got fat again after i got married. love my wife. ;-)

professionally/ unprofessionally...
6. got a job in finance to learn how to get money for property. still in finance.
7. completed 3 small building projects. 2 were house relocations. Nearly killed me.
8. working on a small 2 lot suby so learning that process.

That and creating a family has kept me really busy. So like a lot of people on here im just trying to mix with like minded people so isolation doesnt kill the dream of financial freedom...:) Thats about it... Thanks for asking. Cheers Tex.

Back