A house with a twist....and a pull, and a push

OMG!! I would seriously buy this house, I am a rockclimbing nut.

We have grand plans to build our own bouldering / rockclimbing wall in our backyard!

this $1.2M house is out of our reach :( sob sob

How cool is that! Since it's described as "fully equiped", it must be equiped for belaying.. it must, as a fall from the ceiling would be nasty..

In terms of adding value, I'd say it's worth more than $1.2m.. what a bargain!! I love climbing too :p

I reckon you'd need a bouldering mat, it's not tall enough to have the bother of belaying and all.

Do you climb indoors or outdoors vbplease?

EDIT Had a closer look at the pics, it looks like the climbing holds goes over 2 storeys rather than just 1?? hmmm, would be worried about safety too... I really want to go to the auction now in my climbing shoes! :D

Yep... 2 storeys. A fall from the ceiling must be a good 5m :eek:

I climb indoors and outdoors.. Brisbane is brilliant for that. Kangaroo Poin in the centre of the city and glasshouse mountains 40mins drive.. Good indoor facilities too. How about you Tess?

Sydney's not that great for outdoor climbing, have to drive a good hour or so, mainly go indoor top-roping and lead climbing at the local climbing gym. Planning a trip to Arapiles next year though :D

Back