A reason to meet

I know that some of the readers on this forum think the world of Robert Kiyosaki and John Burley. Please be assured that I too, think that the message that they teach is powerful and terrific.

So, it is with this in mind that I thought that I would remind you of one of their most basic principles, ie, to spend time with other investors at the same level as you and with those who invest at a higher level.

Why?

They teach this because in spending time with these sorts of people you will learn more, be constantly exposed to reinforcing behavioral patterns and ideas as well as come across new ideas and paradigms.

If you are lucky, you may even be exposed to new opportunities that you would not see on your own.

So, please make use of the BBQ’s, pub-crawls and other such meetings that are discussed from time to time. And, consider joining and attending the groups available such as Freestylers and Wrappers groups (and others that I cannot remember just now)

You will be inspired to continue to do what you know you should, and, you will learn more about what you could do.

Good luck, have fun and don’t miss the opportunities available to you!!

Dale

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

And remember to talk to someone new at those gatherings, especially if you think you don't have anything to add.

Whether you've done a deal or lost a deal share it and promote discussion.

Some of us tend to praise positive cash flow deals. That doesn't mean we can't learn from an elegant negative geared deal.

Paul Zag
Dreamspinner
The Oz Film Biz site is archived at...
http://wealthesteem.dyndns.org/

Reply: 1.1

NETWORK, NETWORK, NETWORK!!!!!

:eek:)

asy
Ex-MEL Freestyler co-ordinator!

"Don't forget what happened to the guy who suddenly got everything he ever wanted...
He lived happily ever after.
(Willy Wonka).

Reply: 1.1.1

Hi Gurus

I am not networked but need to be. Can someone let me know how to get in the loop for Wrappers, Freestylers and any others I should know about. Obviously visiting Meeting Point is a start and I realise I have missed a meeting tonight, bummer.

SH

Reply: 1.1.1.1

Sorry Sherlock, i am not a Guru, but perhaps I can answer your question anyway :eek:)

Freestylers is found at:
www.freestyler.net.au

Wrapping can be found at:
www.creativerealestate.com.au
or the association is:
http://www.financewraps.asn.au/

And, if you are in MEL there is a wrap meeting tonight, see Rick Otton notice in either meeting point, or on the freestyler website.

Hope that helped.

asy

Back