A special request

This has nothing to do with investing, but I have a favour to ask of the forum members. I'm looking at doing a course/s by correspondence or over the internet in the areas of business/accounting. Can anyone out there recommend any courses or institutions that offer these sorts of things? I don't really know where to start.

Mark
'no hat, some cattle'

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Mark,

Deakin Uni runs a range of 'Distance Education' courses. You can probably find something about them on the web.

I'm currently completing an MBA which is jointly run by them via this method.

Regards,

Mr Jolly

- "Don't look at things and ask why, look at things and ask why not"

Reply: 2

Hi Mark,

There are absolutely thousands such courses delivered via internet.

What sort of qualifications are you looking at obtaining? Degrees, certificates?

Many Australian unis and TAFE institutes run a range of courses. Just take your pick.

email me at [email protected] and I can give you a few more starting points. I and some of my friends are doing degrees, certificate and postgraduate studies via internet. One of us is doing it at a local uni but interstate from place or residence, while the other is studying at a South African university ( the RAND is in heavily in her favour, so it's cheaper than paying HECS here!)

Drop me a line if you want more detailed info.

Alternatively, just Goolge your way to a distance education course, just make sure you restrict it to site:.au

Dan.

Reply: 2.1

Have a look at Open Learning, they have a whole range of degrees and straight subjects you can do from a range of universities all over the country.

Kellie
[email protected]

Reply: 2.1.1

Hi,

I don't know what your profession is, but if you're eligible to be a member of APESMA, then they have a discount MBA program through Deakin uni. It's supposedly a pretty good discount, but I'm not sure on the particulars.

Anon

Back