Accountant - North West Sydney

Does anyone have a recommendation for Tax Account in north west sydney?

Nothing complicated just for annual returns and don't want them anti property like my current one.

How about one in Kellyville.
Close enough for you?

Asset Accounting and Taxation- Matthew Ruscoe. He was recommended by others on here.
Started using him last year. He saved us a fair bit on the previous year as he did a tax variation on things that had not been claimed.

9653-2951

Lynne

Can second Matt Ruscoe as recommendation. Know him personally and he's a very switched on fellow. Best of luck :)

I think you are way too over weight in property. Here's the sharemarket returns over the last 100 years. Even though there a dips you will come out better. You need to start salary sacrificing. Super will give you the best return long term.

I'm about 40 years off from retirement.

Ah, I see, one of those.

There's really no point having the argument with him - if he's that intransigent, then just leave him.

I find that amusing. Sort of like saying to a client "gee you have all your funds invested in that one business you own I think you should divest". Client says "but that business generates over $1m in net profit". Oh yes but look at these graphs you should diversify. Sometimes clients know how to run their businesses much better than accountants. I've never told a client what business to run but just guided them along the way playing devil's advocate and challenging them. Sometimes they are right. Sometimes I am right. We both learn along the way and as long as the business grows with the challenges then all is good.

Stick to what is working for you.

I think you are way too over weight in property. Here's the sharemarket returns over the last 100 years. Even though there a dips you will come out better. You need to start salary sacrificing. Super will give you the best return long term.

Oh, and BTW I get commission from you investing in these funds not from your properties, but my advice is completely un-biased......

Stick to what is working for you.

Agreed.

Oh, and BTW I get commission from you investing in these funds not from your properties, but my advice is completely un-biased......

In fairness I don't think they are driven by the commissions - it's what they truely believe is the right thing to do - don't have more than one property and invest the remainder of your money is shares, fixed interest, managed funds and super.

Guardian partners at Bella Vista in Norwest Bus Park are very good I have know them for 5+ years and are very capable. They also have offices in Sydney and up at Gosford. They understand property and developer issues and have an excellent understanding of trusts and have innovative thinking when this is needed. David has financial planning qualifications but he doesn't push it. Great guys.

Michael Armstrong and David Hansen are Partners - Ph 02 88832926

Back