Accountant recommendation.

Hi all,

looking to see if I could get a recommendation for an accountant for my tax return. I live in Mandurah in WA just south of Perth, I have an investment property in the UK and I am also FIFO. I am just about to complete my first depreciation report on this UK investment property since I started renting it out three years ago and would of course want someone very suited to my needs.

Any recommendation? Free lolly to the chosen one!!

Paul

Hi all,

looking to see if I could get a recommendation for an accountant for my tax return. I live in Mandurah in WA just south of Perth, I have an investment property in the UK and I am also FIFO. I am just about to complete my first depreciation report on this UK investment property since I started renting it out three years ago and would of course want someone very suited to my needs.

Any recommendation? Free lolly to the chosen one!!

Paul

I do a lot with property and include developers, investors, trusts, smsfs and a bit more with loads of SS clients. My clients are all over the world and Australia. Face to face is not a relevant factor these days. One of the biggest time wasters that adds to cost can be watching your tax pro thump at a keyboard. And I might argue I'm not that good looking.

Back