Accountant recommendations Sydney

Hi guys, time to get my tax sorted for IP#1 (joint ownership with partner), looking for an accountant in Sydney who knows his stuff regarding appropriate investment property deductions. Recommendations please?
Thanks in advance.

ACP accounting at Ashfield. Alan really knows his stuff.
Alan law 0416 200 008
Office number 9716 0669

Tell him Brian sent you. Good luck

Hi guys, time to get my tax sorted for IP#1 (joint ownership with partner), looking for an accountant in Sydney who knows his stuff regarding appropriate investment property deductions. Recommendations please?
Thanks in advance.

Try Nick.
I've been using him for years plus several of my friends who also hold property use him.
He's in Beverly Hills.
If you call him tell him he was recommended in Somersoft forum and he'll give you a discount.
http://www.valsamisandassociates.com.au/contact.htm

Hmmm I don't quote prices publically. I agree on a fee with each client and don't even like hourly rates which encourage inefficiency. I don't charge per IP either...That a mug's game to do that. I include maintaining CGT records which is often overlooked but does guide decisions from time to time. Important this is kept up to date.

I'm presently not taking on new clients for 2014 work. (Its subject to late lodgement issues anyhow)

Back