accountant required

Require an accountant in eastern/inner suburbs of melbourne for company tax returns. Please let me know if you can reccommend someone and approx what their fees would be for small company returns/bas etc.

What are the going rates these days anyway?

PM if you wish.

Cheers.

Require an accountant in eastern/inner suburbs of melbourne for company tax returns. Please let me know if you can reccommend someone and approx what their fees would be for small company returns/bas etc.

What are the going rates these days anyway?

PM if you wish.

Cheers.

Their fees are likely to be approximately what they charge.....peanuts.....monkeys :rolleyes:

Seriously, try this firm:

http://www.houseofwealth.com.au/

I hear they are OK :)

In my experience the higher the fees the more the self promotion and the poorer the quality of advice. Dont get sucked into paying for a name than having done by some-one in the job for 5 minutes. There is no relationship between service and price.

HIya

Another for James

@ HOW

We have many a mutual client and its all good, and he is easy to deal with from a lenders POV where one needs specific information or reports which some big firms make a big fuss over and take a long time to provide

ta
rolf

James is not a qualified accountant

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday would you post this Julia without any evidence :(

You're both well know and respected members and posters, but to have a crack at someone on the forum with regards to something like this, seems both out of character and inappropriate at the least?

I use BH Accounting Solutions in North Melbourne. They have helped me considerably with my small business and investment property advise. There fees are very reasonable, i think a company return costs around $1200.

James is not a qualified accountant

No idea if this is true. But I do know something true. The BANTACS folks in Ningi have some of the worst customer service I have experienced. I have been so disappointed and find it immensely frustrating. I went to BANTACS based on your reputation and have yet to be convinced it was a good move.

Technically brilliant, yes, but completely lacking in basic customer service skills.

Not sure if you can give the team in Ningi a hand Julia, they really do need it. I suspect understaffing is the problem. Perhaps get a customer service consultant in to teach the team the basics?

The House of Wealth guys are getting a call from me.

As a recently joined member I asked for advice on a new accountant - last person we used for a couple of years was hopeless.

We were put onto James at HOW and cannot recommend him highly enough. Diligent about all aspects of the return, knowledgeable, responsive and finished both my wife and my returns in less time than he originally quoted with an excellent result.

Back