Accountant & Solicitor needed

W

WebBoard

Hi All,

I would appreciate it if someone could advise me of a very good Accountant & Solicitor down around the Southern Highlands area, 100km south of Sydney NSW.

I don't mind travelling to Canberra if I have to (Michael Croft)? any suggestions.

My main concerns are for Business & Property structures, & someone with a creative mind on how to do things, not - you can't do that.

On another note, thanks to all the posters on the forum, us lurkers are learning heaps & really appreciate the down to earth examples being discussed.

When we have something worthwhile to ad, you'll certainly hear from us.

Regards
Paul

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hi Paul

I am in Sydney and travel to Canberra to see my accountant, his name is Tony Commisso. His website is http://www.acca.com.au/

Tony is a very good accountant, especially for structuring etc. And is used by a number of people here on this forum.

Cheers,
Robert

Property Inspection Reports @
http://www.creativefinance.com.au

The Sydney "Freestylers" Group Leader.

Reply: 2

Hi Paul
I still have yet to find a good one in that area myself, looks like we will both be looking further afield.

regards
Simon H
:)

Reply: 2.1

Thanks Robert

I will look into it, it's worth travelling to Canberra to see a good accountant.

regards
Simon H
:)

Reply: 2.1.1

Hi Robert

Thanks for that lead, I will certainly chase him up & let you know how I go, & hopefully Tony may be able to put me onto a good solicitor in the same area.

One could really waste valuable time & money looking for an Accountant & Solicitor, especially when you start stepping up the anti on investments & business.

Simon, I guess we'll be travelling in the same direction.

Anybody else who may know a good Solicitor?

Regards
Paul

Reply: 2.1.1.1

Hi again Paul

this may sound like spam but:

The solicitor i use at the moment is RJ SMITH AND PARTNERS, so far i have only used them for conveyancing, but i have found them to be professional and get the job done with a minimum of fuss, (unlike some other solicitors i have used in the past but won't name)they are located at Campbelltown there phone number is
02 46265911
maybe another lead anyway

regards
Simon H

Reply: 2.1.1.1.1

Ditto, guys. I also use Tony Commisso. I think its well worth while to pay/travel etc for a goody.

Reply: 2.1.1.1.1.1

Thanks,
Jane, Simon, & Robert

This will fast track my search & hopefully save valuable time & effort...

I have checked out Tony's website, & it seems he should be able to help.

Thanks again.
Paul

Back