Accountant

W

WebBoard

Is there a member of this "Forum" who has an accountant in the Castle Hill, NSW, area that they use and recommend in dealing with their Investment Properties?

Please send any replies to my Email address ([email protected])

Thanks, Stephen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Stephen,
My question for you is why limit yourself to your local area. I know for me sending my stuff from Brisbane to Melbourne to get Dale G-G to do my accounts is worth the while. With the onset of communication it is real easy to do this sort of arrangement. I can recommend Dale, he is an active property investor and full of knowledge. He is contactable on www.gatherumgoss.com.

Enjoy
AD

"The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for."
-Allan K. Chalmers

Reply: 1.1

Andrew,

I'm a newbie here. My wife and I will soon be buying our first investment property. The estate agent is a long-time friend of ours whom I trust with my life, but I need to find a good accountant.

Can you tell me the full name of this Dale G-G, and where I can find him? Excuse my ignorance!

Regards,

Steve C

Reply: 1.1.1

I'm sure he's trustworthy.. but what does he know about property?

Duncan

Reply: 1.1.1.1

A fair bit. He's been in the industry for some time now, and has worked in property investment specifically for most of that, with a good reputation. I'm not at all worried about his bona fides.

Cheers,

Steve C

Back