Accountant's in Sydney

W

WebBoard

Anyone know of a good accountant in Sydney preferably one that is good with property & taxation?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

Hello,

I've been looking for one too. A friend of mine put me on to one who I have arranged an appointment with for Monday. I'll reply back after our meeting and let you know what I think. Otherwise, I was also going to try Count Wealth Accountants (located in Campsie). They sound like they know quite a bit about accounting issues related to investments, although they have an annoying habit of continually sending you out information regarding their financial services.

Jennifer

Reply: 2

Hello,

I've been looking for one too. A friend of mine put me on to one who I have arranged an appointment with for Monday. I'll reply back after our meeting and let you know what I think. Otherwise, I was also going to try Count Wealth Accountants (located in Campsie). They sound like they know quite a bit about accounting issues related to investments, although they have an annoying habit of continually sending you out information regarding their financial services.

Jennifer

Reply: 2.1

HI

OK. I am biased again and I apologise for that. But, Count is a financial planning group that attached itself to accountants to gain more commission.

If you go with Count, you can expect to be pushed towards managed funds.

Sorry

Dale

Reply: 2.1.1

Hi all,

I also receive regular mail from count advertising their products (since I used them as a discount broker once). I've also been thinking of using their accounting services.

Sure, Dale is right in that the advisory arm of count pushes managed funds a lot. But in their last mail package, they included quite a bit about accounting issues relating to direct property and direct share investment. Compared to some other accountants that others on this forum have described, they really don't sound that bad Dale. I think I might just go to a free initial meeting and see what I think.

Anon2

Back