Accountants

I just wanted to know how you all went about finding your accountant. I have been using the accountant that my parents used for their business over the last 10 or so years and im now fiinding myself wondering if i should look for another accountant, maybe someone that is a property investor?

Anyone have any recomendations here in Melbourne ?

After moving to the Sunshine Coast in 2001, I was looking for a new accountant at tax time. I found there were 2 locally so I checked them both out... the guy was able to see me that day & the lady was booked out for 3 months & wasn't taking on any new clients. I waited the 3 months & got in... I have been back every year & make the bookings a year in advance!

I think it said a lot that people wanted to see her. Just gave me confidence & I was right.
Steve

After moving to the Sunshine Coast in 2001, I was looking for a new accountant at tax time. I found there were 2 locally so I checked them both out... the guy was able to see me that day & the lady was booked out for 3 months & wasn't taking on any new clients. I waited the 3 months & got in... I have been back every year & make the bookings a year in advance!

I think it said a lot that people wanted to see her. Just gave me confidence & I was right.
Steve

Hi Steve, Just did a search on the forum for accountants on the Sunshine coast and came up with this post by you.

Are you still with these people and are you prepared to pass on the contact details for either or both?

By the way I also read another post by you about your experiences in getting change for parking at the University. I now work at the Uni of Sunshine Coast and have seen similar occurrences.

Regards

Pedro

Back