ACDC tickets!

One of the benefits to living near a stadium I expect :D. I heard once that people living near Suncorp Stadium in Brisbane were compensated forthe high noise levels and other inconveniences by getting free tickets to all shows and sporting events.

I myself am not going as I am not that much of a fan but almost everyone I work with is, and I'm getting a mate to buy me a souvenir T-shirt.

Yep,

Looking forward to it in Brissie this weekend.

Should be great. Right up front.

I can already say it will be better than the Top Gear Show I saw in Sydney a week ago. I was looking forward to that, but was pretty dissapointing. Get there a couple of hours before the show, as there was a car show. .....Disapponting. Then sit through the show, and I think it went for about 1hr 15min......not good.

'Its a long way to the shop if you want a suasage roll'......I'm already singing Acadaca ready for the weekend.

Cheers,

F

How was it Nikolina??

Any good....

What do you mean you don't like acadaca??

It was FANTASTIC! What a show they put on! Just amazing! Worth every cent i paid! Well it's not my type of music, im into RnB & dance. I went because i brought my bestie a ticket for her birthday last year because it's her fav band so yeah! But what a show, still buzzing from all the hype! You wont be disappointed that's for sure. I could so go again! Had tickets right up front such a bonus...

I wasn't even born then but tonight they had fireworks, blow up doll -lol, cannons... you name it! Never seen anyone put on a show like they did.....

Yep,

I was there last night for the last show in Brissie. Had Areana 2 passes, so right up the front on the left hand side of the catwalk.

Fantastic......Rain and all. Angus carried on for a good 10 minutes towards the end of the show by himself at the end of the catwalk on a circular platform that raised and was pelting with rain..........Fantastic!

Whether was good until the last 3 of 4 songs, but the rain added to the spectacle.

Best song on the night............Back in Black!

It was good that they played all the favourites.

F

if you missed the show or want to hear AC/DC at their absolute peak, check out 'If You Want Blood You've Got It' - an epic live album when Bon and the entire band were at the top of their game - all killer no filler!

Back