acrylic vs polyurethane vanity

i went to bunnings today and saw some acrylic vanities for very cheap....only about $120. Whereas the polyurethane ones are about $300 mark at least.
is it ok to use acrylic one for rental property....how long do you thinkthey will last ?

i went to bunnings today and saw some acrylic vanities for very cheap....only about $120. Whereas the polyurethane ones are about $300 mark at least.
is it ok to use acrylic one for rental property....how long do you thinkthey will last ?

Caveat emptor

Aren't you talking different things?

The acrylic vanity is referring to the the top which is made from an acrylic resin whereas the polyurethane ones are those that the wood has been painted with poly and they generally have ceramic tops.

Cheers

I just put one in. I know they won't last. I saw the one on display at Bunnings and saw the scratches and generally looking a bit tired. But who knows how it has been treated.

I put it in, only because I couldn't find a 600m wide vanity with a ceramic top at a reasonable price i.e 600mm wide vanity was costing more than the 750mm vanities:( Over $600 compared to ~$250 for the one at Bunnings.

Back