Adding too much value / my renos

also get the guy to add an "IO" to the 50mm pipe, and a permet and pass , plumbing auth will kick assses if they see it ! thats why you use licenced trades with elect and plumbing , especially!

but good changes they look good , well done!;)

also get the guy to add an "IO" to the 50mm pipe, and a permet and pass , plumbing auth will kick assses if they see it ! thats why you use licenced trades with elect and plumbing , especially!

but good changes they look good , well done!;)

Thanks, although I have no idea what your talking about? All that plumbers talk confuses me :D Im assuming your talking about the drainage for the laundry?

Tez, great job! You've really added some value & it will be interesting to see what it would now value at - especially considering the $400 pw rent.

great time to rent IP

Hoping around $360pw although I'll need to see what the market is like when its all ready.

rentals are snapped up so quickly- and you have an advantage in the rental marketplace ....offering a nicely renovated place!

Tez, great job! You've really added some value & it will be interesting to see what it would now value at - especially considering the $400 pw rent.

Yep, Im interested to see what it might be valued at as well. I've quite enjoyed what I have done to the place, and am glad I didnt buy another house in the same area which was already done, but had no real potential for further improvements like this one.

rentals are snapped up so quickly- and you have an advantage in the rental marketplace ....offering a nicely renovated place!

I like to keep my IP's in reasonable condition. A repaint does wonders to the place. I really need a repaint on the outside and spruce up of the garden's etc. I'll leave that for later. Just get the tenants to spray roundup everywhere for the time being :)

so - you're getting an extra $50/wk for $9k input (or thereabout). good return at $2500/yr extra. will have covered itself in 3yrs including depreciation.

good job - looks lovely, although i suspect the orginal house wasn't too bad in the first place as the kitchen and bathroom look nicely done.

Probably more an extra $60 although total cost was a bit more.

The kitchen and bathroom have been updated, but probably not the best job, but still it has freshened the place up and the house just needed a tidy up.

Back