Adelaide CBD house

Looks like a nice joint how much are they asking though?

Adelaide is funny market but personally I think is on the move but Adelaide runs differently to the rest of Australia when it comes to the property market IMHO! It is it's own and does not care what other states think or do or what is the norm!

What are your other options as in location wise and I can give you my opinion
But it is just that an opinion!

They are asking $750k. It's in cbd and has car park at the back. So could be great for capital gain.

An acquaintance has a townhouse not far from there and he paid close to that amount. It's a newer property.

They are asking $750k. It's in cbd and has car park at the back. So could be great for capital gain.

An acquaintance has a townhouse not far from there and he paid close to that amount. It's a newer property.

Not cheap for a SMSF, you would want to consider capital gain and rental yield, have you calculated yield? and assume you will be taking out a loan through the SMSF?

Cheers, Ivan

Interesting property, there are some fantastic properties (with prices to reflect it) at the lower eastern end of the CBD.

I won't comment on the investment potential of the property or re; SMSF, but I have to agree on price, I've seen townhouses sell for similar, surprising to see a good quality character home with a functional backyard in the CBD at this price range.

Back