Adelaide Meeting 3.0

I'm interested in attending a meeting, but not tomorrow. Will be available in June - look forward to it.

No problem NYC88, looking forward to meeting you soon. Keep an eye on this thread for upcoming meeting dates!

Sorry people, can't make it this time. Wish to join you guys next time.

No problem Daniel, Keep an eye on this thread for upcoming meeting dates!

Hi guys,

sorry just saw this post. I'm one of those procrastinators and havent yet committed to buying so keen to learn from all your experience. I will be there tonight, hope its not too late.
How will I know you?
Cheers
Hugh

Hi Hugh,
Of course it's not too late, looking forward to meeting you tonight. I've booked us a table in the front bar. I don't think it will be too busy there, but I'll be wearing a bright blue blazer to stand out so you can find us.

Cheers

Hi guys, it was good to catch up with some very helpful and knowledgeable people last night. Lets do it again soon.

Cheers

Hugh

Adelaide catch up

Hi! New contributor to the forum but keen to catch up with fellow adelaidians at the next catch up.
Cheers

Adelaide meeting

Hi all,

I am new to the forum and would love to join in your next meeting/discussion session. Let me know when you plan to meet and ill make sure I'm there.

regards,

David

It's good to see some new faces emerging in Adelaide. Hope you all manage to make the next meet-up.

Erin will no doubt be along in short time to set the next date. :)

May Meetup

Hi Adelaidians!

Big thanks to Hugh and Corey who made it to the last meeting, It was great chatting with you! It's also great to see new interest in the Adelaide meet ups (special mentions to Henley and Thready, our new Adelaide Somersoftians), hope to see you all soon. I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 20th May, 6.30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas St

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi Adelaidians!

Big thanks to Hugh and Corey who made it to the last meeting, It was great chatting with you! It's also great to see new interest in the Adelaide meet ups (special mentions to Henley and Thready, our new Adelaide Somersoftians), hope to see you all soon. I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 20th May, 6.30pm

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hello Adelaidian Somersoftians!

Honestly I'm just bumping this thread so hopefully more of you see this! Thanks for all of the replies; so far I've got the following down:

Yes
eeho
Henley
Cjay
Jim1964

Maybe
-

No
-

Any changes from this list? I'll send out another shout out next week to remind people :)

Cheers,
Erin.

Last edited:
Hello Adelaidian Somersoftians!

Honestly I'm just bumping this thread so hopefully more of you see this! Thanks for all of the replies; so far I've got the following down:

Yes
eeho
Henley
Cjay
Jim1964

Maybe
-

No
-

Any changes from this list? I'll send out another shout out next week to remind people :)

Cheers,
Erin.

Maybe.....

Thanks for all of the replies everyone; so far I've got the following down:

Yes
eeho
Henley
Cjay
Jim1964
Joel.Gson (welcome, looking forward to meeting you!)

Maybe
Brady

No
Daniel121

Any changes from this list? I'll send out another shout out on the weekend to remind people :)

Cheers,
Erin.

Last edited:
hi all, looking forward to meeting everyone tonight - no late changes to plans are there?
is there a table booked - how will i find you?

hi all, looking forward to meeting everyone tonight - no late changes to plans are there?
is there a table booked - how will i find you?

Look for the group with monocles and petticoats.

:D

Most meetups seem to be quiet on Mondays, so the group you'll see will probably be us. I'm wearing a grey suit, white shirt if I get there before you..

After a big birthday weekend... I won't be there tonight.

Instead will be going to watch partners netball then early night.

Enjoy!

Hi Adelaidians!

Big thanks to everyone who made it to the last meeting, it was great to see some new faces! I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 24th June, 6.30pm

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

While we're on a role, pop Monday 22nd July into your diaries as well, same time, same location :)

Cheers,
Erin.

Back