Adelaide Meeting 3.0

Hi Erin, 24th of June looks good for me - I'll be able to confirm closer to the date but should be ok. Thank you for arranging it.

Paul

Next meeting re-cap - one week to go!

Hi Adelaidians!

Big thanks to everyone who made it to the last meeting, it was great to see some new faces! I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 24th June, 6.30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas St

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

While we're on a role, pop Monday 22nd July into your diaries as well, same time, same location :)

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi everyone,

We've had a great response so far and if our numbers stay the same i looks like it's going to be a big meeting, but as always, the more the merrier.

So far I've got:

Yes
eeho
CJay (plus another two from another forum)
Logica
Ninobart
Nani x 2

Maybe
Jim1964

No
Henley

Keep the RSVP's coming people! I'll call the Seven Stars in a couple of days to make the booking. Looking forward to seeing you all next week.

Cheers,
Erin.

Thanks for coming all, good to see even more new faces (and the old ones too. :))

Aw Jim, wanted to hear more about this Christies property.

Hi Adelaidians!

Geez, where has the time gone? It only 2 and a half weeks until the next meeting:

Monday 22th July, 6.30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas St

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Meeting Next week!

Hi everyone,

It seems the winter weather has made many of us a bit sluggish (myself included!), but don't forget to RSVP for the Adelaide meeting next Monday!

So far I've got:

Yes
eeho
CJay
Jim1964

Maybe
Henley

No
-

Keep the RSVP's coming people! I'll call the Seven Stars in a couple of days to make the booking. Looking forward to seeing you all next week.

Cheers,
Erin.

Meeting this evening

Hi everyone,

It seems the winter weather has made many of us a bit sluggish (myself included!), but don't forget to RSVP for the Adelaide meeting next Monday!

So far I've got:

Yes
eeho
CJay
Jim1964

Maybe
Henley

No
-

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi all,

The meeting is this evening and so far I only have 3 people confirmed (including myself).

Yes
eeho
CJay
Jim1964

Maybe
-

No
Henley​

CJay and Jim1964, could you please confirm that you are still able to make it, and anyone else who was intending to come but hadn't RSVPed.

Cheers,
Erin

Hi Erin,

Really sorry for doing this, but I'm going to have to pull out of this evening. Have to push through a number of apps tonight..

Hi Erin,

Really sorry for doing this, but I'm going to have to pull out of this evening. Have to push through a number of apps tonight..

No worries at all, Corey, these things happen, thanks for letting me know.

In light of the number of RSVPs I think it best to cancel this meeting. I'll reschedule another for next month.

Cheers,
Erin.

Back