Adelaide Meeting 3.0

August Meeting

When is the next meeting??

Hi Adelaidians!

Thanks for the reminder, Ninobart; I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 19th August, 6.30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas St

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Interesting.

Jim: I'll offer a no-bail guarantee on this one. :)

Think I was on #1 at the first meeting I went to.

Up to #3 now and hopefully a few days before the meeting will secure #4 in a JV

I have informed the other half so I will also be there, only thing that will hold me up is work.

I have informed the other half so I will also be there.

I usually forget to do this, but I think she's used to me not coming home for dinners on Mondays now. :p

I think you had JUST purchased your second, or in the process. Good progress.

See you all then.

there is more to life...............................;)

Will only stay back at work if required for a settlement or issue comes up...

I couldn't go out to dinner to meet up with SS people talk about investing and forget about someones investment :) especially if there is issues.

But I plan to be there :)

Meeting update - One Week to go

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your responses, so far I've got:

Yes
eeho
CJay
Brady
Henley
Thready

Maybe
Jim1964
Bez23

No

Keep the RSVP's coming people! I'll call the Seven Stars in a couple of days to make the booking. Looking forward to seeing you all next week.

Cheers,
Erin.

I should be able to come at this stage. Does anyone know where is a good place to park as I don't work in the city? Cheers

I should be able to come at this stage. Does anyone know where is a good place to park as I don't work in the city? Cheers

Hi Bez,

You shouldn't have a problem getting a park outside the Seven Stars, either directly out the front or on the other side of the road.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Cheers,
Erin

Hi Adelaidians!

Thanks for the reminder, Ninobart; I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 19th August, 6.30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas St

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi Adelaidians,

Just a reminder that our next meeting is tomorrow, thank you for all of your RSVPs, so far I have:

Yes
eeho
CJay
Brady
Henley
Thready

Maybe
Jim1964
Bez23

I've booked a table in the front bar, and there will be plenty of room for last minute attendees! See you all tomorrow,

Cheers,

Erin

Thanks

Hi guys,

Was very nice meeting you tonight and great to see a bunch of people with similar mindset and positive attitude towards investing!

Thanks Erin for organising this as well :D

Cheers,
Allan

Back