Adelaide Meeting 3.0

September meeting

Hello Adelaidians!

Hope you were all out enjoying the sunshine this weekend! I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 30th September, 6.30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas Street.

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hello Adelaidians!

Hope you were all out enjoying the sunshine this weekend! I propose the next meeting to be:

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi Everyone,

First time I've seen this thread but very keen to be involved in the September meeting, count me in.

Thanks,
AndyM

Hi All,

I am new to this forum and have seen the above posts re: September meeting.
I'd love to join you all, please count me in.

Thanks,
Melissa

Should be a yes from me Erin. Seems like its going to be a larger catch up?

Thanks for organising again.

Cheers,
Allan

Hello Adelaidians!

Cheers,
Erin.

Thanks for all the replies, great to see some new members showing interest in the meeting, we look forward to meeting you! And of course good to see some of our regular faces attending again, always good seeing you.

So far I have:

Yes
eeho
CJay
bez23
kum yin lau
Jim1964
m_connolly
AndyM

Maybe
Ninobart

Keep the RSVP's coming people; I'll call the Seven Stars early next week to make the booking. Looking forward to seeing you all at the end of the month!

Cheers,
Erin

Thanks for all the replies, great to see some new members showing interest in the meeting, we look forward to meeting you! And of course good to see some of our regular faces attending again, always good seeing you.

So far I have:

Yes
eeho
CJay
bez23
kum yin lau
Jim1964
m_connolly
AndyM

Maybe
Ninobart

Keep the RSVP's coming people; I'll call the Seven Stars early next week to make the booking. Looking forward to seeing you all at the end of the month!

Cheers,
Erin

Hi Adelaidians,

It's just under a week until our next meeting -here is your friendly reminder.
Of course new additions are more than welcome, at the moment we have:

Yes
eeho
CJay
bez23
kum yin lau
Jim1964
m_connolly
AndyM
Kippaxian
RIC84

Maybe
Ninobart

See you all next Monday!

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi Adelaidians,

It's just under a week until our next meeting -here is your friendly reminder.
Of course new additions are more than welcome, at the moment we have:

Yes
eeho
CJay
bez23
kum yin lau
Jim1964
m_connolly
AndyM
Kippaxian
RIC84

Maybe
Ninobart

See you all next Monday!

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi adelaidians!

Final reminder for tonight's meeting, see you all at 6:30, we have the front table in the front bar booked.

Cheers,
Erin

I may be touch and go,i need to organise a urgent stat dec for a deal tomorrow going through tommorrow,so i just found out.The local JP can see me @ 6-30pm tonight.Typical,see how we go

October Meeting

Hello Adelaidians!

It's that time of the month again, I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 28th October, 6.30pm

Cheers,
Erin.

Back