Adelaide Meeting 3.0

Hi everyone
I've been watching for a while, if you have room for two more at this weeks meeting I would love to come.

(Shane, Thalia)

Hello Adelaidians!

It's that time of the month again, I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 28th October, 6.30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas Street.

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Thanks for all the replies, great to see some new members showing interest in the meeting, we look forward to meeting you! And of course good to see some of our regular faces attending again, always good seeing you.

So far I have:

Yes
eeho
Dij427 +1
Ninobart
RobbieP
CJay
m_connolly
bez23

Maybe
firstmillion

Keep the RSVP's coming people; I'll call the Seven Stars to make the booking today. Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday!

Cheers,
Erin

Thanks for all the replies, great to see some new members showing interest in the meeting, we look forward to meeting you! And of course good to see some of our regular faces attending again, always good seeing you.

So far I have:

Yes
eeho
Dij427 +1
Ninobart
RobbieP
CJay
m_connolly
bez23

Maybe
firstmillion

Keep the RSVP's coming people; I'll call the Seven Stars to make the booking today. Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday!

Cheers,
Erin

The booking has now been made, but we will be in the back restaurant part instead of the front bar, as they are polishing the floorboards in the front bar on Monday. I'll try to keep an eye out for people walking around looking confused and assume you are looking for us!

Cheers,
Erin.

The booking has now been made, but we will be in the back restaurant part instead of the front bar, as they are polishing the floorboards in the front bar on Monday. I'll try to keep an eye out for people walking around looking confused and assume you are looking for us!

Cheers,
Erin.

We really need to organise a Somersoft banner, or something. :p

Ooops, I didn't see these last few messages, hi Adelaidians!

The festive season has been crazy and now I'm about to jaunt off to Europe for 5 weeks (woe is me ;)).

I'm more than happy for someone else to organise a February meeting, but I will be an apology. I'll be back on board for March, though!

Looking forward to seeing you all soon,

Erin.

Hey gang,

Whilst Erin is living it up in Europe (we're all jealous), I'm happy to put the suggestion out for a date and time.

Date: Wednesday the 19th of February (19/02/2014)
Time: 6:30pm

http://www.thecumby.com.au/
205 Waymouth St, Adelaide SA 5000
(08) 8231 3577

Could anyone interested let me know in the thread and I'll gather a list and make a booking for a table closer to the date.

All the best guys. :)

Hey gang,

Whilst Erin is living it up in Europe (we're all jealous), I'm happy to put the suggestion out for a date and time.

Date: Wednesday the 19th of February (19/02/2014)
Time: 6:30pm

http://www.thecumby.com.au/
205 Waymouth St, Adelaide SA 5000
(08) 8231 3577

Could anyone interested let me know in the thread and I'll gather a list and make a booking for a table closer to the date.

All the best guys. :)
Its been awhile for me,yes,i will come along.

Back