Adelaide Meeting 3.0

Hello Adelaidians!

I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 27th October, 6.30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas Street.

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi everyone!

Thank you for sending in your RSVPs, So far I have:

Yes
eeho
CJay
Ninobart
Danrc
Trying2Invest

Maybe

No

Keep those RSVPs coming! I'll be booking the table on the weekend before the meeting.

Cheers,
Erin

Hi there,
I'm a recently joined forum lurker from Adelaide. I can't make this event, but will keep an eye out for the next one.
Cheers.

Bump!

Hello Adelaidians!

I propose the next meeting to be:

Monday 27th October, 6.30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angas Street.

Please invite all those would would be interested, members or not. Happy to be convinced of another date or location if anyone is violently opposed.

Please indicate whether you are a yes, no or maybe for this event by posting on the thread, I'll do another call out a week before and get final(ish) numbers for booking on the Saturday before.

Cheers,
Erin.

Hi everyone!

Thank you for sending in your RSVPs, So far I have:

Yes
eeho
CJay
Ninobart
Danrc
Trying2Invest

Maybe
Brady

No

Baker- Hope to see you next time!

Keep those RSVPs coming! I'll be booking the table on the weekend before the meeting.

Cheers,
Erin

Interested in meeting up with others

Hi, I am brand new to this forum and came across after finding out there are meet ups. I am very interested in meeting up with other active investors in Adelaide. Will look forward to the next meeting. Is it basically anybody and everybody who invests in Real Estate in some form or another?

Hi, I am brand new to this forum and came across after finding out there are meet ups. I am very interested in meeting up with other active investors in Adelaide. Will look forward to the next meeting. Is it basically anybody and everybody who invests in Real Estate in some form or another?

The Somersoft meetups are welcome to all, from newbies to experienced players. We generally catch up for dinner and drinks and just have a general discussion which for the most part it property related. :p

It's a great way of understanding how other people go about their property investing journey, what they look for etc.

Hi Adelaide people.... am really eager to find out the meeting for November. Has a date and place been set?

Hi all,

Apologies for the delay, I've been interstate doing a great big renovation! I should be back next week, so I'm thinking:

Tuesday 25th November, 6:30pm
Seven Stars Hotel, Angus St​
Please RSVP ASAP and I'll make the booking this weekend :)

Back