Adelaide Meeting

am interested in attending the norwood meeting.

Also, are you still looking for people for the joint pricefinder log in?
I had a free trial that has ended, & would like to join a group subscription

cheers

Great initiative

This is turning out to be a great initiative. Most probably I might be travelling for work, if not would definitely come along.

Good work guys.

Roxy, speak to jim1964 about the PriceFinder login. We trying to get a few members together to bring down the total costs.

James, you think its worth starting a new thread dedicated to finding other members who would be interested PrinceFinder logins for South Australia?

Alright, the list so far:

Cjay
Jim1964
Stangman
Robbiep
Brady (a maybe)
Roxy
IFBB
agleave (so far so good)

Looking to be a good turn out! Anyone else interested in coming (or if I missed you!) feel free to post your interest in the thread. I'll make the booking a week before.

This is turning out to be a great initiative. Most probably I might be travelling for work, if not would definitely come along.

Good work guys.

I'm glad I suggested this now! Seems we have quite a lot of Adelaide people interested in meeting, who knows what can stem from here.

Andrew.

reminds me of a MASH episode

So we have the details:

Date: 26th September
Time: 7:30pm

Name tags optional. ;)

If we can get a finalised number of who's attending, I'll make a booking.

I think BJ's wife and Hawkeyes dad are coming and not sure about Margaret's parents as they have recently separated, so let's check the dates again...ha ha ha

Have fun and I may turn up as watching Adelaide market closely.

Excellent! The updated list so far:

Cjay
Jim1964
Stangman
Robbiep
Brady (a maybe)
Roxy
IFBB
Logica
arg821
Possibly Julie

Last edited:
Just noticed this, have been catching up with like minded peeps for a while now, should be able to make this, meet some new faces.

Thanks

Luke

Silly question.. are you guys planning to sit down and eat? Just need to know if i should have dinner at home before or at Caffe Buongiornos.

Back