Adelaide Meeting

am interested in attending the norwood meeting.

Also, are you still looking for people for the joint pricefinder log in?
I had a free trial that has ended, & would like to join a group subscription

cheers

Roxy,cant PM you with those details.Allow PM in your user profile(turn on).

Bump. I missed this one. :(

Anyone interested in a semi-regular meet? It would be great to have a bit of a circle where one can air ideas, and draw on the communal experience of other investors. Plus the social atmosphere would be great to motivate people to continue to pursue their journey/dream, which can be so easily lost in the day to day affairs. :)

I suggest you keep the momentum up and rolling - if the last venue/day/time was ok for most, maybe tee another one up for end of this month or early next month?

The Y-man

I'm up for another meet. :)

I'm more of a Monday-Friday meetup kind of guy though, just putting it out there.

Never seems to be enough time on the weekends!

I'd be interested in attending a meeting but I'm in the same boat, weekends are quite difficult. Glad to hear the previous one was a success, I'm sorry to have missed it.

e.

I'd be interested in attending a meeting but I'm in the same boat, weekends are quite difficult. Glad to hear the previous one was a success, I'm sorry to have missed it.

e.

By the looks of it a couple of us Adelaider's prefer week days so maybe another weeknight meet up would be a good idea.

Back