Adelaide Meeting

G'day all,

I'm not seeing any activity in Adelaide - are there any people who meet regularly, or even occasionally in Adelaide at all ???

Andrew.

Hey Andrew. Funny you should post this, I was going to put up a thread asking the same thing.

From what I can see, there hasn't been any board organised meetings in a while, and with the increasing Adelaide activity on Somersoft it is definitely looking like it is time something got organised!

+1 total 4.

We had a group which met regularly (or rather irregularly). There are a few people including Tarah, Andrew Farnden, Joshua, Project 1080, et al.

It would be exciting to meet everyone.

Count me in guys.

Wednesday

Hi,

Wednesday sounds good. There is a group which is meeting on Wednesday, may be we can all meet at the same place. A bigger group.

Cheers

Alright, I'll throw my hat in. Perhaps a Wednesday evening?

Wednesday evening is a 50/50 for me, as I work every second one (shiftwork roster). .... will have to wait until a date is sorted, but count me in so long as I'm not at work.

Andrew.

jim1964 , i would be interested in a Pricefinder login, what the costs?

I arrive in Adelaide on the 23rd September.. pitty i missed out on this meet.

You guys planning regular meets?

We havent had it yet Robbie, still planning one. Keep checking back on here to see when we decide to have the meet-up.

Chances are it could be after September 23rd, which would give you a chance to attend.

I suggest one of you (who shall be forever after known as the "organiser" :) ) just draw a line in the sand, declare a date and place. (Don't ask "where" - just decide. You can get feedback and modify for next time)

Good thing about being the self-nominated organiser is that you get to decide the time and place most suitable to you :D

Those who can make it will, those who can't won't.

Otherwise you will end up trying to get consensus for months. IMHO better to have 2 small gatherings over 2 months than one big one that took 2 months to organise.

The Y-man

Back