Adelaide Meeting

Wednesday 26th it is then.

Norwood is good by me. As a fall back, I do have an office in Mawson Lakes, but to say it would be cramped is an understatement!

Wednesday 26th it is then.

Norwood is good by me. As a fall back, I do have an office in Mawson Lakes, but to say it would be cramped is an understatement!

At this stage, that date should be fine. I must say, Mawson Lakes also sounds good, much closer :)

Sounds good!

Although hopefully be playing in my hockey grand final the Saturday before...

So if we win, could still be partying :)

Excellent. So Wednesday the 26th of September, Norwood.

Time and venue? I don't do coffee on the Parade often, so wouldn't be a good judge of a spot.

Oh definitely corny badges! Heh, Adelaide is small enough, we'll work out who is who soon enough.

I frequent the Parade quite often, so know it well.

Id say Buongiorno as it can cater for a much larger group, and does have the best coffee out of all the cafes there.

Time, id say 7:30ish?

Would have been good, would have just got the keys to my 2nd IP, but after a building inspection today, im pulling the pin. Too many issues with the salt-damp etc.

Ahwell, im attending to learn and meet new like-minded people, so it should be good :)

Dunno..........7 30pm?Theres a coffee shop on the parade at the entrance to the Norwood mall,may be a bit small though.Yeah,lets do Buongiornos.

So we have the details:

Date: 26th September
Time: 7:30pm

Name tags optional. ;)

If we can get a finalised number of who's attending, I'll make a booking.

Wife and i would like to come along and meet you guys.

No name tags for us either. I`m the white haired old fart with a fag hanging out the gob.:D:eek:

Is this meeting restricted to Somersoft Members? Have a good friend who is about to embark on a Real Estate Sales Course. He has a keen interest in Property Investment. Have just introduced him to this Forum so he may join up in the meantime anyway.

Stangman.

Back