Adelaide Quantity Surveyor needed

Hi all,
Can anyone recommend a Quantity Surveyor for a property in Adelaide. I've done a search, but couldn't find any. Thanks in advance.
Regards Bushy

Hi Bushy

All the usual "stalkers" on this site do work around the country - incl Adelaide.

That would be us (Washington Brown) Depreciator and sometimes BMT have popped there head in here!

Regards

I recently had a business meeting with a mortgage broker who was talking about a quantity surveyor they use. I can't remember who but if no one recommends anything to your satisfaction in the next couple of days, drop me an email [email protected] and I'll see if I can chase it up :D

Hi Bushy

All the usual "stalkers" on this site do work around the country - incl Adelaide.

That would be us (Washington Brown) Depreciator and sometimes BMT have popped there head in here!

Regards

I reckon Tyrone who posted above or Scotty from Depreciator are the ones I would choose from. I personally use Scotty atwww.depreciator.com.au but I am sure Tyrone is equally as good.

They both have QS's doing reports for them all over the place and seem to run a tight ship.

Cheers,

I reckon Tyrone who posted above or Scotty from Depreciator are the ones I would choose from. I personally use Scotty at www.depreciator.com.au but I am sure Tyrone is equally as good.

They both have QS's doing reports for them all over the place and seem to run a tight ship.

Cheers,

Yep, these two are alright. They are also occupying two sections in Jaffasoft.com Depreciator and BMT. You won't go far short of professional here!

Back