Advertising a Rental RealEstate.com.au / Domain

I am trying to advertise a rental. A close friend of mine has just established his agency so we are both new to it and I am having him manage the advertising side of it.

I am wondering if anyone has had any dealings with Realestate.com.au or Domain, Which one usually has a better success rate for rentals and roughly how much they cost?

Any information in this regard would be great.

Re.com.au works well.

There are various subscriptions
Very expensive but can't remember figures at the top of my head

Great thanks.

Is there any way to advertise there as a one off rather than having to subscribe?

How does it compare to Domain?

They both work, they both quote equally meaningless stats about market share and have high costs associated with subscription services (they provide access to APM etc).

Which one will work for you? Which newspaper do people in the area of your IP read? That will drive you to the website of your choice.

I was paying over $1000/month for each of our subscriptions a few years ago but the pricing has only increased since (and newspaper pricing has dropped).

I have just set up a new office and all we are doing is rentals. Realestate.com.au is far cheaper than domain - 3rd of the price. I have an unlimited listings of rentals I can post each mth for around $300 per mth. I found 97% of my enquiries come through realestate.com.au.

I have called both realestate.com.au. and Domain.com.au

realestate.com.au does not allow for one off adverts unfortunately without doing the subscription you cannot advertise there.

Domain.com.au does allow you to do a one off without having to subscribe and it costs around $380 for 4 weeks.

I am wondering if there is a way to advertise a rental via realestate.com.au without having to subscribe.

I don't think I will be doing a paper advertising. My plan is get a sign made for the front of the house plus advertising on Gumtree and either domain or realestate.com.au.

I have just set up a new office and all we are doing is rentals. Realestate.com.au is far cheaper than domain - 3rd of the price. I have an unlimited listings of rentals I can post each mth for around $300 per mth. I found 97% of my enquiries come through realestate.com.au.

Is that just the subscription? Otherwise, how?!?

You can advertise using realestate.com.au, there's a few websites that allow owners to list the properties for around $150 each. Landlord's choice maybe? Not sure on the names.

Is that just the subscription? Otherwise, how?!?

You can advertise using realestate.com.au, there's a few websites that allow owners to list the properties for around $150 each. Landlord's choice maybe? Not sure on the names.

Could you let me know if there is a website like that?

Back