Advertising on realestate.com.au

Hi Mike,

I checked with landlordschoice and they still are not able to advertise on re so I tired myhomeisforsale and for ~$250 at first seems fair enough. On Tuesday I had my IP listed on re and domain and got a good response and subsequently selected a new tenant on Friday from all the applicants.

BUT, to my surprise nothing over the weekend. I emailed and rang Jess at myhomeisforsale but no response. Seems they close shop on the weekends - GREAT just when all agents have open homes and prospects (and Lessors) have time to look for new rental properties.

I have now used myhomeisforsale twice - great product they offer, and love the web self service system. I too found the response time etc to not be fantastic. But my experience shows that if I have an open time listed I tend not to get many questions and a crowd at the opens.

Have once again been given notice of one of my tenants leaving and just wanted to check something with the other self-managing landlords here.
I'm planning on using Landlords Choice again, as I have been using them for a while, and they are advertising on realestate.com.au again. However, they are now also offering lstings on rent.com.au, and I wanted to see wheter any landlords have advertised through rent.com.au and what they thought? So my question, is, would you advertise on domain and rent.com.au or just re.com.au or some other combination? My property is in western Sydney. Thanks in advance!

Have once again been given notice of one of my tenants leaving and just wanted to check something with the other self-managing landlords here.
I'm planning on using Landlords Choice again, as I have been using them for a while, and they are advertising on realestate.com.au again. However, they are now also offering lstings on rent.com.au, and I wanted to see wheter any landlords have advertised through rent.com.au and what they thought? So my question, is, would you advertise on domain and rent.com.au or just re.com.au or some other combination? My property is in western Sydney. Thanks in advance!

never heard of rent dot come so if i had to pay extra for it; i wouldn't

rent.com.au - I have used it in the past but never had an enquiry from that site and so I don't use it. The major players in my area are re.com & domain.com. If it doesn't cost extra then it can't hurt but if it does? I think re.com and domain should have you covered. :)

re or domain

I think it depends on where the property is. Domain.com seems to be stronger on the east cost where as re.com seems to be more national.:)

I find Landlords Choice Excellent

This is the fourth time I've had to advertise my flat and every time Landlords Choice has responded very quickly, provided all of the information I needed (despite my having no idea what I needed), responded immediately to requests for changes. I just can not fault the service provided. I will continue to use them and recommend them.

Hi All, I often research using forums such as this but have never commented before. These guys deserve a plug. I have 4 rental properties and have been using LandlordsChoice for several years now. The service has always been very prompt and professional on each occasion. Your exposure to decent tenants is greatly improved by advertising on Realestate.com.au. Well worth the $199 fee.
Cheers,
John

Excellent service from Landlord's Choice

Hi

We've used Landlord's Choice for a few years now for two rental properties that we self manage in Sydney-one in Cammeray & the other in Freshwater.

When a tenant gives notice we simply email Landlord's Choice and they
re-activate our old online adverts & edit them per our instructions ie increased rent or updated photos.

The response from Landlords Choice is usually immediate (even on weekends!)-we've never experienced anything so efficient in other lines of business.

The document package is up to date & we received some helpful guidance from a lady called Sandra when we first started self managing.

It's great value for money-we're very happy with their service.

:)

Ive used a service like this a few times, cant remember if it was "Forsalebyowner" (who also do rentals) or "ForSaleForRent" but whichever it was, it was fantastic.
I got my own ad up onto domain and realestate.com.au and could edit it at any time, all the email queries came through to me directly.
I don't think I even bothered putting a phone number up because I found email good enough.

Looking forward to using it again next time I need a new tenant.

Similar to what some other people are saying, Domain is not commonly used in Adelaide or Perth. In Perth Domain is trying to get a bigger market share, they even took naming rights over the old Patterson football stadium lol! :p

Back